Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tim
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

100mg Unflavoured eLiquid | Greenhouse One

Hi everyone!

Greenhouse One has in stock 100mg unflavoured mixing eliquid for $39.99 per 120ml. Our unflavoured eliquids do NOT have any of that rubbery taste and are made from all USP and food grade ingredients. They are truly flavorless and odorless and we guarantee this.

As with all of our products, our unflavoured eliquid comes with our 30 day money back guarantee, if you are not 100% satisfied we will take the liquid back, no questions asked.

Visit: http://www.greenhouseone.com/Unflavo...0ML-p/diyx.htm

Cheers,
    Tim

AVF Regular
    Done me well thanks.
    comes in 4x30ml bottles.
    Vape on

Can you tell me if this juice is PG or VG as I can't seem to find the answer on your site?

You can usually choose either VG or PG but the drop-down box on that linked page only has PG option available. It's the same for all the other unflavoured strength ones I clicked on, so my assumption would be PG only.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Thanks mate

Tim
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    VG has been sold out. We'll have more stock near the end of the summer!

Tim it would be helpful if the site stated it was sold out - I asked for VG in the notes section and my order was sent without a response, so I assumed it was fine. I finally received it today only to find that while it is lovely and clear looking, it's PG which I react badly to.

(btw, I also went to change my order within a day of ordering and the system refused me, saying it was 'in processing' - it was not sent until a week and a half later)
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

Hey VapidK, Fellow Townsville here.. was gonna offer to buy your juice BUT I just read you ordered the quick post, I am saving pennies and ordering the slow so I edited my post ) I hopped on here to see if there were any discount codes!
    Last edited by DJoy; 13-10-11 at 09:38 PM.

Heya Djoy.... that gave me a chuckle... would anyone really have added the postage?? I would have happily passed it on, but have already said I would to some peeps wanting to try vaping. Maybe we can have a meet sometime... there's at least one other person on here from the 'ville and I've heard rumours of others on Maggie.
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

Are the unflavoured Nics 100% PG and 100% VG or are they mixed in some way? (The site isn't clear on this, but it would be helpful if it was)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast