Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Crisscross

Thread: PRE-LAUNCH Sale 15% Off Everything | Greenhouse One

Tim
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

PRE-LAUNCH Sale 15% Off Everything | Greenhouse One

Fellow Aussies!

Before the launch of our new website, we will be having a PRE-LAUNCH 15% off sale! From now until May 31st, use coupon code: "PRELAUNCH" for 15% off your entire order.

Enjoy!
    GH1

AVF Regular
    Tim you and greenhouse one were my goto when I first started vaping 18months ago. The lack of response to questions or communication throughout any issues saw you crossed off my personal list of vendors. What has changed. Customer service is part of my checklist when looking at who I support. Need some assurances on that before I am lured by a discount offer.
    X-BoNeS-X, margyb, davee and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Tim, do you realise that you are in the international section of the vendors list? I am thus confused as to the fellow Aussies call? Is the assumption that you are an expatriate correct?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Tim you and greenhouse one were my goto when I first started vaping 18months ago. The lack of response to questions or communication throughout any issues saw you crossed off my personal list of vendors. What has changed. Customer service is part of my checklist when looking at who I support. Need some assurances on that before I am lured by a discount offer.
    Totally agree .. and is there gonna be new products or still same stale site ?
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

Tim
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi everyone,

Those of you who read my other post know why I was gone for so long. For those of you who didn't, I lost a loved one and it put me in a very dark place and for a number of months, I was extremely behind on my emails as I couldn't get myself to do anything. I really cannot describe the state I was in.

I am again sorry some of you have been let down by my absence and I do completely understand. However I would like you to know that although I was gone, I am back now and everything at Greenhouse One is running the way its supposed to.

Regarding the new site, it will be up and running when the sale is over. New products, new site.

Sincerely,
    Tim

AVF Regular
    had to get some egos for the missus,jumped in on the sale ,received in 8 days with ems,thats the quickest post i have had with them.ta heaps tim.
    RIP VP