Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Very happy with the shipping :)

Hey Tim

Very pleased with how quickly I'm going to receive my first order of nic juice from you guys should have it Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

2011-08-25 15:04:00 Posting
      19:22:29 DONGGUAN Arrival at Sorting Center
      19:34:00 CHANGANSUDI Despatch from Sorting Center
      20:06:57 DONGGUAN Despatch from Sorting Center
      22:59:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
      23:29:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs
    2011-08-26 01:36:00 GUANGZHOU Released from Customs
      02:06:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2011-08-27 13:53:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Arrival at Sorting Center
      13:53:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Handed over to Customs
    2011-08-27 16:26:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Released from Customs

Got through customs like a breeze at Sydney

Cheers once again and I'll be enjoying your nic juice very soon!

Tim
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Great to hear! Enjoy the juices!

I read this post and decided to go with GreenhouseOne as well.

I have to say I am really impressed all up from my order to arrival was 9 days thanks so much for posting this as it was so hard to decide who to go to.

I purchased the sample pack as well as some plain nic juice.

Wow my order still isnt here after more than 3weeks! Now I am getting worried!

Hello,

Your order has shipped. ( placed on 09/17/2011)
    • Here are your Tracking Numbers:
    Carrier Tracking Number Date Shipped
    OTHER RA208180136CN 9/19/2011

But tracking advice says:

arrival at transit office of exchange

GUANGZHOU

2011-09-25

RA208180136CN

posting

GUOJIHANJIANYUNYINGZHONGXIN

AUSTRALIA

2011-09-23

So greenhouse one said it was posted on the 17 september, track advice says posted 23 September and then its stopped in GUANGZHOU since the 25 september nothing has happened.

I'd been feeling in much the same boat as you until today, Kaz - I got an email on the 25th that my order had shipped, nearly a week after I placed it, then it didn't show up as lodged on tracking for a few more days, and didn't process at all at Guangzhou until a couple more after that, and it's been enroute to final destination since (30th).

Happily it turned up in customs yesterday and is now in Queensland's parcel network so should arrive soon.

I did order the last day of their previous holiday, but still... Not very happy with the speed, or the difference in when I was told it was sent vs when it seemed to be lodged, but at least it should turn up soon and hopefully yours will do up the same
    Your tracking numbers are different, though - mine was sent EMS (has EE), was yours Airmail? I think that can take up to a month, and it doesn't look like there is any change in advice until it hits customs here in Aus. (odd that your shipping notice would mean it had shipped during their holiday, though - Greenhouse said they weren't shipping then. I've assumed it was part of my delay, even though nothing was said about it).
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

Thanks for your reply, that makes me feel a little better. I think it was sent airmail so was expecting it to take some time but I kept seeing everybody else's parcels arriving much quicker.

Will see what happens over the next week or so!! (Will keep you posted!!)

AVF Regular
    Which postage option did you guys choose? The standard is $4.70 (30-45 days) or $17 (10-17 days). I'm looking to order from them..
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

I did EMS and Kaz did airmail, JuiceNinja. I've seen a couple of other comments putting airmail from China at anything from a couple of weeks to around a month, but EMS mostly seems 8-10 days. So mine's a bit long at 3wks (but at least it's in the country, now!) but Kaz's is still within time. The only odd thing with ours is the discrepancy between when our emails say our orders were sent & when tracking states they were recieved into the postal system.

The great comments/reviews on GH1's nic liquid is why I ordered from them this time.
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

Well I cant check it today when I try I get this message:
    Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to intmail.183.com.cn:80 (Connection refused) in /home/r4isoft/emsairmailtracking.com/Snoopy.class.php on line 1142

????? Oh well I still have hope it will get here!!

That looks like a webhost/port forwarding error, Kaz - nothing to do with the parcel itself, just a connection to host being refused. (if you were on a diff computer, then it's possibly from 'your' end, if not then a glitch in the tracking's host). If it happens again, just try a different site. I don't know if you can track via AusPost for China Airmail, but you can track from here: www.track-trace.com

I'm sure it's fine, Kaz - you're still well within the times Greenhouse give for airmail. If it arrives in a couple of weeks it's more like a bonus than the norm. All the ones you see arriving quickly are paying the extra for the faster EMS shipping.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast