Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tim
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

$59.99 eGo-C Starter Kits | Greenhouse One

Hello everyone!

Greenhouse One now has eGo-C starter kits in stock for only $59.99 for the 650mAh version and $69.99 for the 1000mAh version.

Visit: Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits
    Cheers,
    Tim

are they the Joye tech ego's?

Tim
    Hello!

These are generic egos, not joyetech.

Cheers,
    Tim

I still can't work out why anyone would get this here when even with the high AUD you'd save like 60cents vs Genuine kit via Express post from the #1 Aussie vendor.

Ok maybe if you wanted their nic too I suppose
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

AVF Regular
    Good point Etama and easier if warranty required

Hey margy! Yeah not trying to be down on GH1 or whoever, just doesn't make sense to me. Warranty etc and to help growth domestically.

My bad too +60cent was for normal parcel but thats still only a few days in AU, it would be $1.60 for Express where I'm looking at, but still.

No offence Tim , alls fair in love and vaping. It's gotto be the nic combo factor that appeals. Oh yeah did I mention Genuine from AU.

Then if the AUD drops below parity its another story.
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

Tim
    We compete mainly with our fellow Chinese suppliers, not directly with Aussie suppliers. Most of our Australian clients come to us for large amounts of juice and often times they will throw in some parts while they're making their orders like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by eTama View Post
    Hey margy! Yeah not trying to be down on GH1 or whoever, just doesn't make sense to me. Warranty etc and to help growth domestically.

My bad too +60cent was for normal parcel but thats still only a few days in AU, it would be $1.60 for Express where I'm looking at, but still.

No offence Tim , alls fair in love and vaping. It's gotto be the nic combo factor that appeals. Oh yeah did I mention Genuine from AU.

Then if the AUD drops below parity its another story.
    MY APOLOGIES TIM

I was looking at eGo T not C pricing, but I would still support AU business for a marginally higher price. Easier dealing with Warranty issues + minimal delivery times and supporting AU economy.

You did say these are not Genuine Joyetech. How much would Genuine eGo-C cost from GH1? Jumping down from my soapbox now.

around $90.00

Quote Originally Posted by Avguy View Post
    around $90.00
    Vindicated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast