Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Incorrect tracking number?

Hi Tim,
    I am just writing this in regards to the tracking number for my order (Order#: 13200).
    Could you please check that the correct tracking number has been given for this order, as it is coming up as ‘expired’ in EMS shipping.
    I have written you an email similar to this, however, i am not sure if i sent it to the correct email address.
    Thanks heaps in advance and I hope you have a lovely day
    -Jas.

Ok, my package is finally showing up in tracking today... still not in Aus. Pretty bad seeing as though i received the shipping notice on the 24th
    Tim, would you mind either emailing me or PMing me, as i need to discuss a related issue, and i have not received any reply to the original email i sent, so am assuming it is the incorrect email address. Thanks heaps

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jatich View Post
    Hi Tim,
    I am just writing this in regards to the tracking number for my order (Order#: 13200).
    Could you please check that the correct tracking number has been given for this order, as it is coming up as ‘expired’ in EMS shipping.
    I have written you an email similar to this, however, i am not sure if i sent it to the correct email address.
    Thanks heaps in advance and I hope you have a lovely day
    -Jas.
    That happens a lot with EMS tracking, generally you need to wait 2 days for the tracking number with EMS to be updated & work correctly, after you get the confirmation email. This isn't just an issue with GHO but with all vendors that use EMS.

Thanks Noe,
    Yeah, i am fairly old-hat at ordering through EMS these days (have been vaping for 500 days, as of today ) but this one is really quite delayed...
    I ordered on the 22nd, received the shipping notification on the 24th and have had no tracking coming up until today (the 29th), and the tracking says it hasn't even left China yet!!!...thats 5 days .
    Usually, i would have the package in my hand by this stage, so it is quite unusual this time around.
    I certainly don't blame GH1 for this though, nor do i really blame EMS... just one of those things, but when you pay the extra $15 or so for express, it can be a tad frustrating when it all goes wrong.

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    It is probably because there is some dragon festival thing in China recently. Which means public holidays...

This is from another Chinese vendor, so GHO may be different with their time off & so on but:
    "We are sorry to inform you that we won't work or ship orders from June 22 to June 24 because of Chinese Dragon Boat Festival. We will get back to work on June 25."
    Last edited by Noe; 29-06-12 at 01:52 PM.

Oh, OK. Thanks Noe
    Didn't even realise that was on. Maybe EMS had a backlog?
    You would think GH1 would notify customers on their website if there were going to be delays due to this, though?!?!

Noe
    Well it could be that GHO continued working but EMS shut down.

No indication of delays due to holidays on the EMS website either, although, i cannot recall ever seeing notifications of delays on their website. Eitherway, my package is still sitting in China

Just an update...
    my package is finally showing up as being in Aus.
    Tim contacted me via email, so thanks Tim, and thanks Noe for your replies too

Noe
    Glad it got here for you
    What did you order BTW, if you don't mind letting us know
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast