Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Yak
    Yak is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    135

    Change in 555 Flavouring? Possible to get "original" flavouring?

    Hello Amy,
    On the 8/4/2011 along with some other items I ordered:
    1 x Tobacco Flavour(7 flavors) (Flavoring) = $3.99
    Flavor 555
    Size 10ml
    This was fairly dark golden colour, and quickly became my favourite vape.

    I then ordered:
    1 x 24mg HC E-juice/E-Liquid(40 flavors) (HC Ejuice) = $9.50
    Flavor 555
    Size 40ml
    I found that this was not as nice as when I was mixing the flavour in myself, but though that this could be due to my diluting it with VG.

    I then ordered (11/5/2011):
    1 x Tobacco Flavour(7 flavors) (Flavoring) = $7.99
    Flavor 555
    Size 40ml
    This is a clear colour & though I am mixing it in the same concentration as before,it is not the original flavour that I liked so much even after being left to "steep" for a few days.

    Has there been a change/batches of the flavour?
    Is is possible to identify the original 555 & get some more?

    Thanks,
    Yak.

  2. #2
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Hello Amy,
    On the 8/4/2011 along with some other items I ordered:
    1 x Tobacco Flavour(7 flavors) (Flavoring) = $3.99
    Flavor 555
    Size 10ml
    This was fairly dark golden colour, and quickly became my favourite vape.

    I then ordered:
    1 x 24mg HC E-juice/E-Liquid(40 flavors) (HC Ejuice) = $9.50
    Flavor 555
    Size 40ml
    I found that this was not as nice as when I was mixing the flavour in myself, but though that this could be due to my diluting it with VG.

    I then ordered (11/5/2011):
    1 x Tobacco Flavour(7 flavors) (Flavoring) = $7.99
    Flavor 555
    Size 40ml
    This is a clear colour & though I am mixing it in the same concentration as before,it is not the original flavour that I liked so much even after being left to "steep" for a few days.

    Has there been a change/batches of the flavour?
    Is is possible to identify the original 555 & get some more?

    Thanks,
    Yak.
    Hi Yak,
    thank you for your asking.
    i will speak it with our tech guy and reply to you tomorrow.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  3. #3
    Yak
    Yak is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    Hi Yak,
    thank you for your asking.
    i will speak it with our tech guy and reply to you tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    I can PM you the order numbers if needed.

    Yak.
    Yak,Bright,Early<-- Pick any TWO!!

  4. #4
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    Hi Yak,
    thank you for your asking.
    i will speak it with our tech guy and reply to you tomorrow.
    yes. please PM me the order number, which is very helpful.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    80
    I have just recieved a new batch of 36mg RY4. This also doesnt taste as nice as the older stuff. It doesnt seem as dark either.
    Having purchased 3 * 110ml bottles, I am hoping the taste will improve if I let it sit for a while. Have you changed suppliers or something latley?

  6. #6
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by okeydokey View Post
    I have just recieved a new batch of 36mg RY4. This also doesnt taste as nice as the older stuff. It doesnt seem as dark either.
    Having purchased 3 * 110ml bottles, I am hoping the taste will improve if I let it sit for a while. Have you changed suppliers or something latley?
    we have not changed anything on RY4. the color may vary slightly because it is made manually each time. could you try the 110ml RY4 and let us know what the difference in taste compared with the old stuff and when did you order the old RY4? thanks.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    968
    Didn't Dekang/Boge change manufacturing facilities several months ago resulting in the majority of ejuice being clear instead of yellow/brown? I'm pretty sure our vendors know what happened here, if yous are on the irc try asking nelly about it, he once explained to me why the ejuice changed to clear (some dekang flavours got alot better as a result too, some didn't)

  8. #8
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertylesh View Post
    Didn't Dekang/Boge change manufacturing facilities several months ago resulting in the majority of ejuice being clear instead of yellow/brown? I'm pretty sure our vendors know what happened here, if yous are on the irc try asking nelly about it, he once explained to me why the ejuice changed to clear (some dekang flavours got alot better as a result too, some didn't)
    Thank you for your suggestion. i will look into it.

    in my opinion, the clearer , the better.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:35 PM.