AussieVapers approved Vendor

Lightbulb Different packaging of orders via EMS or China airmail.

Dear All,

We do send most orders via EMS or China Airmail. Here go details and pics about different packaging via EMS or China airmail.

A. orders via EMS.

each order sent via EMS will be sent with a EMS label inside a transparent envelope saying "EE*********CN" on the face and a sticker with same tracking number on another side of the package. the two tracking numbers must be same.

according to the weight and content of orders, we will package them in three methods: boxes, black plastic bags, white EMS plastic bags.

B. orders via China airmail.

when your order is less than 2kg, we will send it via china regular airmail. each package will be sent with a tracking number "RR*********CN" and an detailed address on front side, a customs declaration on the back side.

according to the weight and content of orders, we will package them in three methods: envelope, boxes, black plastic bags.

www.healthcabin.net

AussieVapers approved Vendor

when your order is over 2kg, we will send it in a box via china mega airmail. each package will be sent with a green label saying the tracking number CP*********CN inside a transparent envelope and a detailed shipping address on front side. each package will be sent with a sticker with same tracking number on another side.

all packages do not indicate our company name or ecigarette or ejuice and something alike.

any other questions, please feel free to let me know here.

Health Cabin Team
    Last edited by healthcabin; 01-06-11 at 08:50 PM.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    Dear All,

We do send most orders via EMS or China Airmail. Here go details and pics about different packaging via EMS or China airmail.

A. orders via EMS.

each order sent via EMS will be sent with a EMS label inside a transparent envelope saying "EE*********CN" on the face and a sticker with same tracking number on another side of the package. the two tracking numbers must be same.

according to the weight and content of orders, we will package them in three methods: boxes, black plastic bags, white EMS plastic bags.

B. orders via China airmail.

when your order is less than 2kg, we will send it via china regular airmail. each package will be sent with a tracking number "RR*********CN" and an detailed address on front side, a customs declaration on the back side.

according to the weight and content of orders, we will package them in three methods: envelope, boxes, black plastic bags.

Had 6 orders arrive so far from Healthcabin and all my tracking nunbers have started LN and 3 ways of packing was mentioned none of my orders came with any of these 3 packaging all came taped down silver wrapping.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Timwis View Post
    Had 6 orders arrive so far from Healthcabin and all my tracking nunbers have started LN and 3 ways of packing was mentioned none of my orders came with any of these 3 packaging all came taped down silver wrapping.

Hi Timwis,

may i know when did you place these orders? in May?
    May i know your order numbers?

AVF Regular
    Free shipping is not being applied when it should be

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    The RMA system absolutely sucks a biggun.
    HC lie about when they make mistakes and don't give a toss whether a customer gets decent service. Avoid.
    They sent the wrong coils = $32 + shipping, then want to argue about it being my fault. Then lied flat out to Paypal. HC lost the case, keep their emails if you are silly enough to buy from HC in future.
    Multipaupers

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!