Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Thanks for Nothing HC

Banned (Never to return)

Thanks for Nothing HC

just like to tell you guys how annoyed i am with your lack of service

that i had to lodge a dispute with paypal to get a refund

And that you believe that I should pay for your mistakes ( 26 days )

Your broken English reply's that made no sense were not appreciated

And Finally , i will never buy or recommend anyone else to ever buy anything from you

Jas
    AVF Regular
    What did the chinie do this time mate?
    bk_renesis likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yes I would like to know too ? please

AVF Regular
    What was the issue? Stuff never got delivered? If you didn't opt for DHL or EMS shipping that is not surprising :/ China post is kind of terrible.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    cant really say anything bad about china post my self except it can be a bit slow at times. I buy plenty of stuff from china through ebay and its always here within about three weeks on one occasion 5 days which would be a record for Australia post.
    mrsgruffy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    cant really say anything bad about china post my self except it can be a bit slow at times. I buy plenty of stuff from china through ebay and its always here within about three weeks on one occasion 5 days which would be a record for Australia post.
    It gets a bit dicey with nic from what I've heard. Stuff like clothes/accessories/and misc items I have had quite good (usually less than 2 work weeks.) service with standard china post.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Yes, I would like some elaboration on the issue, if only to warn others if need be.

Unless it's simply a case of choosing the cheapest mail option and having to wait for it?

I get all my stuff delivered via China post or airmail or whatever they call it. I am never in a hurry though, and accept it could take a while. One order took over 6 weeks to get to me, but so what?

The Chinese know it takes a while, hence why they offer express options if you want your stuff quicker.

I think they figure if you haven't chosen an express postage option, you really have no right to complain about how long it takes to get there. And it's not much use asking them where is it, they will only reply that they sent it. From a customer service POV, I personally would reply to all customers asking about mail, even to just say it was definitely sent, orders can take a while to get to you with that option, etc.

But many vendors won't reply, and nor do they have to, as they have fulfilled their end of the bargain.

I am scared many vendors will also stop offering the cheaper postage options if too many Aussies seek refunds from Paypal for not receiving their goods. Like a lot of the US vendors do now. And I hate paying that much for postage.

Banned (Never to return)
    my order was "pending" after 22 days IT WAS NEVER SENT !!! I STILL HAD TO PAY !!! WTF !!

when i asked why they said "they can not send batteries and liquids through china airmail"

and i should deposit and additional 9.80 us more for different freight option , i wasnt in a hurry so snail mail was fine

they said i did not reply within 7 days so the shut the ticket

strange that i payed by paypal 21 day option "pay after delivery" it was removed from my account after this time and they told me they had refunded and "could i wait a few days" for it to show up on my account WTF?

it was only after reporting them to paypal i received my money back "within 40 minutes"

so what i want to know is why was i allowed to select that option of freight at the check out if it could not be sent ??.

why did they close the ticket after 7days and not refund my money

why did they then make no attempt to return my money before i was charged ( remember 21 days option paypal )

when asked for my money they ask me to wait

then i get refunded in 40 minutes after reporting them to paypal

honestly what a fark around , i know if i JUST left it they would have JUST kept my money

surely if you close a ticket due to not replying you refund that person there money

im over them , the can keep their overpriced crap
    Last edited by mitergreen; 25-04-13 at 08:31 PM.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I have never had a problem with HC customer service, if a problem arose that was their fault or a faulty product, they were happy to sort it out free of charge to me.
    One time I had a $2 plastic Drip tip in my order, that was slightly misshaped, still usable but didn't look quite right, I put in a CS ticket & they sent me a new DT at no cost to me & let me keep both. Considering the postage probably cost them more than the cost of the DT, I think that is pretty good customer service.

As for shipping options, I have used both EMS & China mail options when ordering from HC & had no problems receiving my orders, yes China mail takes longer but that is expected.

I am sorry you are having problems with HC but your original post doesn't really give us much idea of the issue, please elaborate so that we can all benefit from your experience & know what the problem may be.
    The HC rep here may even be able to help you if you give them a chance to.
    Last edited by Noe; 25-04-13 at 08:29 PM.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Banned (Never to return)
    Noe, they can do what they want mate , im just not interested

taking money for no reason is bullshit , then f'ing me around for a refund is worst

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast