Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoney

Thread: poor service health cabin

Angry poor service health cabin

Friendly reminder people, had a few doa atomizers and health cabin has no valid return policies.... very disappointing.
    Here's an excerpt...

Date: 2013-05-27 22:45:39
    Name: Support 05
    http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/...&Refresh=30914
    if this one the ticket you referred to ?

we can mail these replacement with your next order.
    as china registered airmail is closed,we cant offer this at present.
    we appreciate your understanding very much,

Any questions, please feel free to let us know. We are always here to offer help.

Best regards,

HealthCabin Support Team
    Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

whats the problem exactly ?
    that message is a few days old and they said they would be closed for a few days till early june from memory.
    they said they would replace them next order without you having to return them by all appearances.
    virtualphoenix likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

i think the meaning is my next order? unless the english is garbled, that means i have to order something before i'll the returns?
    by the way, this was a chain of correspondence going back about 3 weeks when health cabin replied they will replace if i noted the ticket in a new cart... 3 weeks ago, mind you...

they do have the option of asking you to return them, which would cost you far more than paying one way postage from china, but they are replacing them at your word these are DOA, (sounds odd in itself .. I have had one dead atty/carto in 3 years of buying them)

I mean, they could just ship new ones at their cost every time someone says theirs are faulty, but thats going to increase costs across the board as it would rapidly become a 'how to get free attys from health cabin' scam.

have you multimetered these attys ? not just a pin needing adjustment ?
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

it was more of a machining problem.. when attached no air came through on various batts. perhaps it was that particular batch.
    i get your point about scammers, but i have purchased from them before and if it was just one or two cheapies i probably wouldn't worry about it.
    half the jumbo ego atomizers were not useable.
    unfortunately, i don't have the tools or know-how to fix them... voiding warranty, etc...
    and trust works both ways? we send our money to faceless vendors and that's a big trust giveaway!

AVF Regular
    Use a thin bent wire to find the airhole beneath the inner thread,
    poke it, this will unblock the air hole on the atties.

Stoney taught me this trick.

thanks flea. i'll try it out.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    We are very sorry to hear that.
    Thank you for your feedback. it will help us improve our customer service.
    www.healthcabin.net

They offered the service in documents but the service is very disappointed. They are tying to improve the services but it need time. Anywasys you can try changing the health cabin with other services.
    Fairways Supported Living

182-184 Hursley Road Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia

Phone : +61 1300 765 051

http://www.fairwayssupportedliving.com.au/

Providing community aged care supported living housing in Toowoomba, the Glenvale Villas are the perfect option for your loved ones, if they need a little extra help with daily living.

Supported Living

Quote Originally Posted by TinaRiddick View Post
    They offered the service in documents but the service is very disappointed. They are tying to improve the services but it need time. Anywasys you can try changing the health cabin with other services.
    What?? That made no sense to me at all "they offered the service in documents" what does that mean "Anysawys you can try changing the health cabin with other service"

I have only a couple of times where something went wrong with a product from Health Cabin. When I placed a message ticket through the HELP section I got the help promptly with no bullshiting around.
    Any way
    Health Cabin to me is doing a great job and trying to keep customers happy.
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man