Thumbs up 3.7ml CE2 Giantomizer(v2) for 510

Recieved my Giantomizers today and Iam very disappointed with them.
    They do not screw on to the battery straight , not even close ! When fitted to the battery it looks like the the pv is bent in the middle.
    They also do not wick very well at all , Maybe one draw every 10 to 20 seconds any sooner and you get the burnt taste. I got 2 and both were exactly the same.
    The rubber mouth piece fits poorly and can come off easily.

On a positive note they don't leak at all

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by rosscomat View Post
    Recieved my Giantomizers today and Iam very disappointed with them.
    They do not screw on to the battery straight , not even close ! When fitted to the battery it looks like the the pv is bent in the middle.
    They also do not wick very well at all , Maybe one draw every 10 to 20 seconds any sooner and you get the burnt taste. I got 2 and both were exactly the same.
    The rubber mouth piece fits poorly and can come off easily.

On a positive note they don't leak at all
    Thank you for your review.

please let us know which battery that you tried and did not match. we did try some and have not find any screwing problems.

as for the burt taste, it happens. we suggest that at the first use puff + 20 times please do not inhale the vapor.

could you try them in over 20 puffs and see whether the smell disappear?

thanks
    www.healthcabin.net

The battery is eGo-T 1000mah. The threaded part in the Giantomizer is not straight.
    The battery is not the problem as I have many batteries and it is still the same.
    I have some photos below so you can see. I drew a straight line on paper with a rule to show the problem.

As for the burnt taste, Yes I did +20 puffs without inhale the vapor , I have used now for over 500 puffs but still can not have more than 1 puff every 10 -20 seconds.

Giantomizer 2.jpgGiantomizer 1.jpg

I don't know about the gianto's but with carto's (ce2's) you can check the wires wrapped around the wick. If they are concentrated in one area, use your filling needle to spread them out. Also put a drop directly on coil/wick to help start wicking. BTW these do not accept high vg ratios (max 80pg/20vg)

AVF Regular
    i think the biggest downside with the Giantomizer is that they are really hard to pull apart and adjust and then fit together, that was just based on a review i watched a while back so things may have changed

Yeah its really hard to see the wicks through the single window so Iam not sure.
    I did prime it with a few drops and it works great for a little while then goes bad again

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by rosscomat View Post
    The battery is eGo-T 1000mah. The threaded part in the Giantomizer is not straight.
    The battery is not the problem as I have many batteries and it is still the same.
    I have some photos below so you can see. I drew a straight line on paper with a rule to show the problem.

As for the burnt taste, Yes I did +20 puffs without inhale the vapor , I have used now for over 500 puffs but still can not have more than 1 puff every 10 -20 seconds.

Giantomizer 2.jpgGiantomizer 1.jpg
    thank you for your picture. i think it is a defective one. we are willing to send you a free replacement freely. please email the pics to support@healthcabin.net and leave your order number. our customers service will take good care of it.
    www.healthcabin.net

Thank you very much

I bought 2 Giantomizers and both were faulty

Can you please check before you send new ones