Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ejuice from Health cabin

Ejuice from Health cabin

Just got some, comparing it with some I got from the US, I am not happy.

The shippping arrived very fast so that was great A++ for health cabin.

However the juice is making me feel so sick, it is like some sort of horribble chemical, the hangsen was the worst. The HC tobacco is just OK and bearable. The sampler from liqua are not really tolerable. They all say August 2014 for expiry. So I am wondering, is this because the juice is too new, does it really need to steep for a while and get better in a few weeks?
    Because I am running out of the US juice which is tasting so much better in comparison. I hope maybe it is just because it is too fresh ( I am new to vaping). But at this stage it is really terrible to vape! Does anyone else have this problem, is it normal??

AVF Regular
    I doubt it was bottled at the time of order, I'd say its not a matter of steeping but I'm no expert.

I've had no problems with HC unflavoured nic, their 'Winston' and 'Hilton' preflavoured tastes good, I've had two hangsen from them (I believe it was them) that tasted awful, burnt or chemically.

I didn't get the same burnt or chemical flavours from US juices.

Just mix your own, there's enough good doubler/tripler/concentrate suppliers here in Aus.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    dekang and H/C juices tastes like dogshit! i went down that track when i first started vaping due to the shipping being very quick and i did not want to mix my own juice, well i still dont mix my own juice coz i hate mixing. I now know that when i order from U.S vendors or U.K vendors i stock up on my favourite juice in bulk and always have enough so i dont run out, and when im about to run out the next order gets placed. t-juice.com from the uk are very good quality juices and delivery time is about 5-6 days. U.S vendors well there are about a million of them but i stick with Vermillionriver e juice they to are quality and ship very fast. However if you dont mind mixing there are thousands of quality juices that our aussie vendors stock.
    tugboatofdeath likes this.

yes but this is dissapointing as just spent $100 and didnt find anything negative about HC so I wonder if I just got a bad batch.
    I thought I would give a chinese company a chance because there is no reason they cant supply a quality product.
    but seems im not the only one, well what have you got to say about it HC. I hope someone comes along to say, maybe I am unlucky, or need to steep and all we be alright, otherwise I will be a little bit pissed off. I dont want to say the juice makes me sick but I have had a cough since trying it two days ago. So now what>?

Jas
    AVF Regular
    what juices did you order? tobacco or fruits?

AVF Regular
    Well you've got 3 votes for hangsen being shit, I reckon it's just hit and miss with HC liquids as it is with any other - even those you mix yourself. You don't know until you try and most of us have wasted a few hundred on juices and hardware we don't like.

Juices that taste chemically should just be thrown out but if you've got stuff that simply isn't to your taste, check out the for sale section and buy/swap/sell. I think you have to make over a certain amount of posts before you can access it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    what juices did you order? tobacco or fruits?
    THe dekang storm and some others, it is really shit. The liqua flavours sample pack - at least they have flavour but everything else about them is shit. Probably fake, because I cant imagine anyone else would have said anything about these as they are making me sick also. I don't know enough to say whether its a bad batch or not but if i didnt know any better I would say HC is passing off fake juices, comparing it to the mtbaker juices im used to. There is no way anyone would enjoy vaping any of these juices from HC. Shame because the shipping was SUPER quick (4 days in fact). Doubt I will try them again.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aklvaper View Post
    THe dekang storm and some others, it is really shit. The liqua flavours sample pack - at least they have flavour but everything else about them is shit. Probably fake, because I cant imagine anyone else would have said anything about these as they are making me sick also. I don't know enough to say whether its a bad batch or not but if i didnt know any better I would say HC is passing off fake juices, comparing it to the mtbaker juices im used to. There is no way anyone would enjoy vaping any of these juices from HC. Shame because the shipping was SUPER quick (4 days in fact). Doubt I will try them again.
    the speed is mainly a factor of the fact china can use express services to have there products delivered where as USA suppliers can only use USPS flat rate international without being ripped off
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

I've been buying juice from the us because the only way to get decent juice from china is to mix yourself.

The reason for this is that China does everything as cheaply as possible, so the cheapest flavours, the cheapest nicotine, etc. You can't make a quality product and cheap out on everything, simple really.

Best advice is to spend a little more and wait a little longer.

AVF Regular
    shame about the usps rates going up quite significantly, my last batch from mbv was $25 postage, you could get 100ml of juice for that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast