Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

slow boat from china

I don't know if I am being impatient but I ordered some juice from Health Cabin some 6 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I checked tracking and it said that my order was in a van in Albany DC .Is this Washington USA.? Will I ever see this order? Please set my min d @ease.

6 weeks seems excessive, Albany is a town in Australia and DC means delivery centre.
    What city are you in ?

Acb
    Yeah 6 weeks is trouble Im afraid, even from China. Start chasing HC.

AVF Regular
    Call the Albany Delivery Centre and ask about it. It may be addressed incorrectly and is just sitting there waiting for someone to call about it.

AVF Regular
    Slow boat for me usually means 2 to 3 weeks, but lately 4 to 5 weeks for some reason.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by pippo View Post
    I don't know if I am being impatient but I ordered some juice from Health Cabin some 6 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I checked tracking and it said that my order was in a van in Albany DC .Is this Washington USA.? Will I ever see this order? Please set my min d @ease.
    Hi Pippo, thank you for your post here. I am very sorry for the problem with your order.
    please let me know your order number, so i can check it with our post office. Thanks
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    thanks for input guys I did not know DC meant distribution center thought it meant Washington? (learning curve?) Will check with DC on Monday. I do live in Albany WA. Health Cabin I will contact you if I still have a problem after Monday. Thank you for your response. I have had no problems with your service so please do not feel I am questioning this.

Regards all Neil

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by pippo View Post
    thanks for input guys I did not know DC meant distribution center thought it meant Washington? (learning curve?) Will check with DC on Monday. I do live in Albany WA. Health Cabin I will contact you if I still have a problem after Monday. Thank you for your response. I have had no problems with your service so please do not feel I am questioning this.

Regards all Neil
    Pippo, thank you for your reply. china airmail could be very frustrating sometimes. so we strongly recommend EMS, especially when we speed up EMS shipping. it takes 1-2 day less than before to reach there.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    received shipment Wed 6.7.11. Very happy was getting a bit concerned. Will use ems from now on. Interesting though was package was opened by customs and a note put in saying there was "nothing of interest". Contents 2x 110mls 36mg e juice. Good news.

Regards to all. Neil

Well I certainly would recommend Health Cabin after my first purchase :-)
    Freight was fast,email contact..they even thought I might have ordered the wrong oil and kindly sent me one of both types!! as I'm new to this and have been moving house.

Double thumbs up!!!

Gotchya self a return customer :-)

mushman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast