Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: China airmail can ship ejuice and flavor from now!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Lightbulb China airmail can ship ejuice and flavor from now!

Dear all,

We are happy to inform you that China airmail can ship ejuice and flavor from now.

Sorry. China airmail still can not ship batteries now.

We appreciate your understanding.

Health Cabin Team
    www.healthcabin.net

Good to hear. It's a start.

But I wonder why every other Chinese vendor can send batteries, and juice, via China mail without any issues?

I have been hesitant to send new people your way due to the postage issues, which is a real pain.
    healthcabin likes this.

Thank you for your asking.
    Sorry. I can not answer your questions because we have no idea how other vendors get batteries or ejuice out. We just fixed the problem of shipping ejuice and are working on the problem of shipping batteries.
    Noe and keyboardmama like this.
    www.healthcabin.net

Thank you. At least we know you are trying to fix it, and that's the main thing.
    healthcabin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    Thank you. At least we know you are trying to fix it, and that's the main thing.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    We will never stop it.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    On the subject of shipping why do you guys charge a 30 dollar dhl ransom when other China venders dont.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by keithy george View Post
    On the subject of shipping why do you guys charge a 30 dollar dhl ransom when other China venders dont.
    What Keithy is trying to say is, why do DHL orders charge $30 remote are fee to, some areas which are still considered metropolitan in Australia & some which are not, when EMS does not charge this fee to anywhere in Australia.

EMS is the only real option for country orders for us, which IMO is fine, EMS delivers in about the same time as DHL anyway & DHL is not shipping all products anyway at the moment.
    It would be nice to have a choice of services though for our country vapers.
    icarus likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Personally I refuse to use DHL for anything, due to the obscene rural surcharge fee and the letters demanding 'Quarantine Inspection Fees' months after recieving items. EMS was just as quick, if not more so. If DHL is the only shipping option I'll shop elsewhere. If they can get it sorted so EMS\airmail can be used for shipping everything it would be great, as I tend to recommend them to new vapers when asked.
    icarus likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    HC has no problems with EMS delivering batts & juice, it is just the airmail & DHL options that are having issues, at present.
    keyboardmama likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    The DHL freight cost goes to $30 above .5kg. Keep it under that and it is $15 ( I guess I don't get any other DHL charges whacked on though)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast