• 1 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By JenJ
  • 1 Post By mavinry4

Thread: Vision Victory Bottom Coil Tank Clearomizer 7.2 usd

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Lightbulb Vision Victory Bottom Coil Tank Clearomizer 7.2 usd

New ! Vision Victory Bottom Coil Tank Clearomizer $7.20/1pc

It is the lastest replaceable bottom coil tank system made by Vision company. The bottome coil clearomizers provide a warm vapor and clean flavor.

The Victory uses the outer threading of the eGo battery, so it fits on eGo batteries or devices with ego threading like Joyetech eVic Mod, Smoktech SID Mod, Innokin SVD Mod, Swig Mod.
    www.healthcabin.net

Jas
    AVF Regular
    As Ckane would say its like "floggin a dead horse"
    ckane and Milkman_ like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Hahahahahaha, im in bruz for the coop, ask them if there chinese borries have lemon chicken in them. wouldnt mind them in to-tone
    Milkman_ likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Done, will pay eastern union tomorrow.
    Milkman_ likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I love you sexy man, you give me money and i take care you very much
    Milkman_ likes this.

Ive been having some good luck with Vision Stardusts V3 and Vapeonly Bottom Coils.

I'm interested in the Vision Victory Bottom Coil Tank Clearomizer, however, I'm not sure if I like the shape of them. I have no doubt they'd perform well functionally. Vision clearos have improved a lot over the past year in my opinion.

The widening at the base I think would make them look too bulb-like for an eGo battery

But I'm keen to see what it looks like on a ZMAX or even a Provari. They might look nicer.

Last edited by mavinry4; 30-06-13 at 01:37 AM.

AVF Regular
    These could have been so perfect...but they look like a fricken train wreck to me.

Glass tank, bottom coil, removeable drip tip, easy fill clearo. Yayy! It ticks all the boxes. But why the fat, stupid shape, and the stubby, dumb looking drip tip? I looks like it was designed by someone who's mentally challenged.

A large tank - design is fine for a bigger mod battery. But for an ego it needs to fit in a way that's aesthetically pleasing and practical (ie not top heavy and easily fumbled with, dropped and smashed). So that would mean longer, sleeker, ergo more attractive and more practical.

Jeez, the whole middle range PV market desperately needs some intelligent design input.

And why do they all have the ugly, clinical measuring lines on them?? Does anyone actually use them? Why not a clean, clear, stylish clearo for a change, so we don't have to feel like we are medicating ourselves with a kitchen or medical implement?

Sorry about the rant, but I'm just over it.
    Last edited by JenJ; 30-06-13 at 02:04 AM.
    mavinry4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    These could have been so perfect...but they look like a fricken train wreck to me.

Glass tank, bottom coil, removeable drip tip, easy fill clearo. Yayy! It ticks all the boxes. But why the fat, stupid shape, and the stubby, dumb looking drip tip? I looks like it was designed by someone who's mentally challenged.

A large tank - design is fine for a bigger mod battery. But for an ego it needs to fit in a way that's aesthetically pleasing and practical (ie not top heavy and easily fumbled with, dropped and smashed). So that would mean longer, sleeker, ergo more attractive and more practical.

Jeez, the whole middle range PV market desperately needs some intelligent design input.

And why do they all have the ugly, clinical measuring lines on them?? Does anyone actually use them? Why not a clean, clear, stylish clearo for a change, so we don't have to feel like we are medicating ourselves with a kitchen or medical implement?

Sorry about the rant, but I'm just over it.
    I agree with everything you said. They might still look ok on say an eVic. Vision really should show some pictures. And you're absolutely right. It's time these clearos lost the measuring lines. They're useless.
    JenJ likes this.