Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By fad
  • 2 Post By JenJ
  • 1 Post By aussievapes
  • 1 Post By Flea

Thread: Treating Arthritis naturally

Treating Arthritis naturally

Arthritis is a common disease in certain parts of the globe. There are many people suffering from this terrible illness. The new treatment for Arthritis is welcomed with joy as it provides cure for the dreaded illness. Arthritis is a painful illness that requires adequate treatment. Ayurveda is among the pioneer in treating Arthritis. Ayurvedic treatments are effective in treating Arthritis. There are many Ayurvedic treatments available in God’s own country. However, there is lack of awareness about it. Many tourists experiment the treatments and are positive about it. It is a great idea to bring patients suffering from Arthritis to God’s own country for adequate treatments while enjoying a vacation here. Many patients recover from Arthritis completely and return to their natives healthy. The (I am a spammer) is called Karaskara Ksheera Dhara. Karaskara Ksheeram is an herbal decoction prepared in milk and it is poured all over the body in a continuous stream. This is repeated in four to five postures. The new treatment for Arthritis is quite popular. Ayurveda is becoming increasingly effective in eliminating Arthritis from the society. Effective Ayurvedic treatments are provided to heal the patients suffering from this prolonged illness. These Ayurvedic treatments are also affordable, poor people suffering from Arthritis can avail the treatment. Ayurveda has become successful in curing various forms of Arthritis. It has taken the responsibility of healing the society in its stride. Those who have been cured from Arthritis are patrons of the new treatment.
    Last edited by gtadmin; 17-08-13 at 05:39 PM.

fad
    AVF Regular
    Please be so kind as to show how your treatment can be used in our electronic cigarettes,
    and peer-reviewed scientific studies proving its efficacy.

Ayurvedic: Hindi for "gullible people will believe anything, and pay us money for worthless crap"
    Last edited by fad; 16-08-13 at 06:42 PM.
    Old Dog likes this.

AVF Regular
    God's own country? He only has one country? I thought he made them all? So which country is God's own, and who owns the rest of them? I have a feeling I might be living in the Devil's own country......?
    eteach and XR5 like this.

AVF Regular
    Smells like SPAMspam.jpg
    eteach likes this.

AVF Regular
    I can't wait to start pouring milk all over my body so I can rebuild cartilages between my bone joints.

Arn't Woolies & Coles having a milk price war at the moment?
    XR5 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Baaaaahahaha nice edit on the OP
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

HSV
    Dear sanrio12,

You are one of the lowest forms of scum. To try and scam people who are sick and desperate.
    If there is a God and you are from his country, I am pleased to inform you that you are going to hell for your sins.

Thats all.
    SunBox Modulo E7, Reo Grand, Reo Mini 2.1, J2P Pisces Mini, MicroStick (coming soon).
    Graal, VA Cyclones, GP Spheroid V3, Noname Mods NoTank.