Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Posting to Oz

Posting to Oz

Hi, I'm new to vaping and am about to make my first order and I'm just wondering if there'sbeen any issues with Aussie customers buying and using China airmail? I'm also wondering if things may get here quicker than we are hoping. I'd considerthe faster option but I'm budget tight at the moment. Thanx

T7x
    AVF Regular
    In my experience they normally arrive right at the end of the estimated time from overseas. No problems that I know of with airmail.
    Do you know de way 👺

Welcome purplgirl!

Haven't personally used airmail for any of my purchases nor does it ring a bell here on anyone having issues with them.

Which supplier are you purchasing from?

AVF Regular
    hi and welcome to the forums china mail is alright expect the usual delivery times from a week to a month but other than that it should be fine

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Oops I forgot to mention it, Healthcabin

Cool thanx, I'm hanging coz I've been smoke free for 11 days and need a back up plan, lol, I'm doing ok now but know I need a plan b for high stress times, I'd rather get onto this than give in a buy a pack of smokes. I doubt I'll be able to wait a month though so I might just have to bugger the budget.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Ah ok - well will leave this to people that have ordered from HC. But if you do need asap help to stay off death stick with gear or juice in the meantime then just ask. Many of us here will be more than happy to help you out
    Last edited by Hamouda; 20-08-13 at 02:55 AM.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Hi purplgirl, welcome to AVF.

I'll shoot you a PM since this is a vendors thread & isn't the right place for advice & helping with your purchases.

However HC were having issues with shipping e-juice & batteries using China Mail, whether they have rectified them or not, I don't know. I have been recommending the EMS shipping option to new vapers because DHL also had issues with batteries.
    GirlyPantz and TheDishD like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Cool, it's easy to tell I'm new here and to vaping, lol. I didn't even think there'd be so many over here that could help if my shipment gets held up. the lady thing I want to do is give up and start smoking again.

AVF Regular
    HC are pretty good with their postage, china mail is not the quickest and has had some issues in the past with batteries/juice, best if you can to go with EMS, they can ship juice and batteries and also youwill get a tracking numer to abe able to follow your parcel. EMS takes 10-20 working days, as long as customs dont pull it for inspection, then add a few more days.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    HC are pretty good with their postage, china mail is not the quickest and has had some issues in the past with batteries/juice, best if you can to go with EMS, they can ship juice and batteries and also youwill get a tracking numer to abe able to follow your parcel. EMS takes 10-20 working days, as long as customs dont pull it for inspection, then add a few more days.
    IME EMS takes less than 2 weeks, usually 7 days...
    10-20 is just HC covering themself in case it gets held up, I think.
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast