First order with Healthcabin

Just placed my first order with Helthcabin and give them the thumbs up for quick and efficient service.

I purchased PG & VG
    PassionFruit e-juice
    Echo cartomizer
    Giantomizer
    When you pop in an order you also get to try one of Healthcabins new e-liquids
    I opted for Lemon

Seeing I have all my suff on hand thought I'd give a quick run down on my first thoughts of the echo and giantomizers.

The Giantomizer is "big"
    A bit top heavy attached to my 900mah Ego battery, in comparison to the Mega cartomizers that I have been using.
    They fill exactly the same as the Clear CE2's,needed a smaller gauge needle tip tho, luckily Healthcabin popped one inside package for me. - Thanks
    They don't seem as delicate as the clear CE2's probably because they are enclosed within metal tube.
    Windows are a good idea as you can see how much Liquid you have inside.
    Rubber tips don't seem to sit in tight enough to give a good seal and once they get a bit of moisture on them they come out very easily.
    It seems I am sucking in a lot of air and getting only a light vape.
    Flavour is mild.
    All in all not a bad product, like the capacity, a little heavy and the seal at Tip just doesn't seem good.
    I'll give it a score of say 7/10....
    ________

The Echo is a lot lighter in comparison to the Giantomizer, it would be comparable to the Mega cartomizer and feels nicer in the hand, sleeker.
    Filling is extremely easy and would recommend it to anyone who has troubles with the basic Tips/cartridges you get eith Ego Kits, no need to pull out fillers with tweezers which can get a little bit messy or even people who can't see the little holes in some of the other products available.
    Some of the others can be alittle fiddley.
    The tips have a nice small sleek finish and seem to have a good seal.
    Vape is quite good
    Flavour is mild but good.
    Not a bad product.
    I would recommend this to beginners, or even the elderley who's vision ain't that great, or people who have arthritis and are unable to manage some of the fiddley bits on some of the other products.
    All in all a very good alternative to the basic Tips/Cartridges you get with kits an allround easy product to use, capacity seems good.
    Score 81/2 out of 10...

The Healthcabin 18mg lemon flavour
    I halved this to make 8mg and trying it with the new Echo and Giantomizer it is very very mild in it's Lemon flavour.
    Score 5/10

Thanks healthcabin for good prompt service
    Ariel

Good reviews all round, just have one question:

When you halved the Lemon... did you add anything other than VG/PG to it? If not, then you would have effectively halved the flavour... so that would explain why it is weak in flavour.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    Good reviews all round, just have one question:

When you halved the Lemon... did you add anything other than VG/PG to it? If not, then you would have effectively halved the flavour... so that would explain why it is weak in flavour.
    Thanks light487,

No I didn't add anything else to the flavour just halved it, forgot to say that I haven't tried e-juice with nic in it before, so it was the first time using it, and seeing i have been decreasing my level of nic I didn't want to try 18mg.... I usually mix my own

Think I have found out why I feel like I am sucking in a lot of air with the Giantomizer it just doesn't seem to want to screw on straight, it is out of wack which might be causing it.

Ariel
    Last edited by Ariel; 29-07-11 at 02:05 PM. Reason: typo

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    Just placed my first order with Helthcabin and give them the thumbs up for quick and efficient service.

I purchased PG & VG
    PassionFruit e-juice
    Echo cartomizer
    Giantomizer
    When you pop in an order you also get to try one of Healthcabins new e-liquids
    I opted for Lemon

Seeing I have all my suff on hand thought I'd give a quick run down on my first thoughts of the echo and giantomizers.

The Giantomizer is "big"
    A bit top heavy attached to my 900mah Ego battery, in comparison to the Mega cartomizers that I have been using.
    They fill exactly the same as the Clear CE2's,needed a smaller gauge needle tip tho, luckily Healthcabin popped one inside package for me. - Thanks
    They don't seem as delicate as the clear CE2's probably because they are enclosed within metal tube.
    Windows are a good idea as you can see how much Liquid you have inside.
    Rubber tips don't seem to sit in tight enough to give a good seal and once they get a bit of moisture on them they come out very easily.
    It seems I am sucking in a lot of air and getting only a light vape.
    Flavour is mild.
    All in all not a bad product, like the capacity, a little heavy and the seal at Tip just doesn't seem good.
    I'll give it a score of say 7/10....
    ________

The Echo is a lot lighter in comparison to the Giantomizer, it would be comparable to the Mega cartomizer and feels nicer in the hand, sleeker.
    Filling is extremely easy and would recommend it to anyone who has troubles with the basic Tips/cartridges you get eith Ego Kits, no need to pull out fillers with tweezers which can get a little bit messy or even people who can't see the little holes in some of the other products available.
    Some of the others can be alittle fiddley.
    The tips have a nice small sleek finish and seem to have a good seal.
    Vape is quite good
    Flavour is mild but good.
    Not a bad product.
    I would recommend this to beginners, or even the elderley who's vision ain't that great, or people who have arthritis and are unable to manage some of the fiddley bits on some of the other products.
    All in all a very good alternative to the basic Tips/Cartridges you get with kits an allround easy product to use, capacity seems good.
    Score 81/2 out of 10...

The Healthcabin 18mg lemon flavour
    I halved this to make 8mg and trying it with the new Echo and Giantomizer it is very very mild in it's Lemon flavour.
    Score 5/10

Thanks healthcabin for good prompt service
    Ariel
    thank you for your great review about giantomizer and echo cartomizer.

as for lemon 18mg, may i know it is our new HC lemon 18mg pg? if you can send me the order number, it will be helpful for us to improve the lemon ejuice.

btw, we are selling HC VG ejuice with double taste. perhaps it may feel stronger than the 18mg lemon you just used.
    www.healthcabin.net

Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    thank you for your great review about giantomizer and echo cartomizer.

as for lemon 18mg, may i know it is our new HC lemon 18mg pg? if you can send me the order number, it will be helpful for us to improve the lemon ejuice.

btw, we are selling HC VG ejuice with double taste. perhaps it may feel stronger than the 18mg lemon you just used.
    Order Number 44001
    New HC Ejuice FREE Samples (HC Ejuice) = $0.01 Ejuice base PG base(18mg) Flavor lemon
    But as light487 pointed out as I halved the nic Liquid I halved the flavour too.

Just one thing I would like to bring to your attention is that I have just noticed while testing out today that the giantomizers I received have a problem The threaded part in the Giantomizer is not straight.I tried them on a couple of my e-Go batteries and it is still the same.
    I have put a couple of photos uptop so you can see what the problem is.
    I am sucking in air.... So not real happy with that.

Ariel

Order Number 44001
    New HC Ejuice FREE Samples (HC Ejuice) = $0.01 Ejuice base PG base(18mg) Flavor lemon
    But as light487 pointed out as I halved the nic Liquid I halved the flavour too.

Just one thing I would like to bring to your attention is that I have just noticed while testing out today that the giantomizers I received have a problem The threaded part in the Giantomizer is not straight.I tried them on a couple of my e-Go batteries and it is still the same.
    I have put a couple of photos uptop so you can see what the problem is.
    I am sucking in air.... So not real happy with that.

Ariel
    hi Ariel, we did get your email with pictures. i think, the gianitomizers are defective. we will send you new free replacements. our customer service team will reply to you with more details by email later.
    www.healthcabin.net

Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    hi Ariel, we did get your email with pictures. i think, the gianitomizers are defective. we will send you new free replacements. our customer service team will reply to you with more details by email later.
    The Support Team at Healthcabin have got right onto it and are going to replace faulty Giantomizers.
    It is nice to know that even though you are dealing with overseas companies that they have prompt service and are repsonsive to customers advising of faulty products that in it self is a + for me.

Thank you Healthcabin

Ariel

The Support Team at Healthcabin have got right onto it and are going to replace faulty Giantomizers.
    It is nice to know that even though you are dealing with overseas companies that they have prompt service and are repsonsive to customers advising of faulty products that in it self is a + for me.

Thank you Healthcabin

Ariel
    it is a pleasure. customers feedback is our number one priority.
    www.healthcabin.net