Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By margyb

Thread: HC not selling joyetech anymore ?

AVF Regular

HC not selling joyetech anymore ?

Haven't been on HC site lately and just saw this

Dear customers
    We are sorry to inform you that we will discontinue all joyetech products once they are sold out because Joyetech company raised our prices greatly. We can not accept the new prices. We have found good suppliers who make great alternatives at reasonable prices, so we can offer products at low prices and continue to offer our top customers services for all products on our site.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding very much.
    Stay tuned to Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail for more new cool products at low prices.
    Health Cabin

MrGruffy likes this.

Damn.. Thats a shame. Joytech pushing HC out of the market. TBH i do find the Joytech product a little on the dear side, but I assume you 'get what you pay for' and consider it a reliable product. Pitty the pricing the likes HC could offer will be harder to source.
    Angry.jpg
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

I find Vision products to be just as good, if not better.

The shame would be losing the eVic, but from what I've read, Janty, the orginal designers of the eVic, are changing manufacturers. So we might get the new eVic models through a different brand.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    I find vision ego's better than joye aswell
    Do you know de way 👺

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    I find Vision products to be just as good, if not better.

The shame would be losing the eVic, but from what I've read, Janty, the orginal designers of the eVic, are changing manufacturers. So we might get the new eVic models through a different brand.
    Got a source you can link to for that info?

To me it seems you may be a little confused, Janty make the Mid, which is quite different to the Joye eVic.
    From what I understand, Janty & Joye do not collaborate on designs & are fierce rivals.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Joytech have always set the retail prices for vendors to sell there products, if the vendor offers the Joytech kit under what they are told by Joy, Joy then blacklist that vendor and refuse to supply them with product. Its a shame, but joytech are not the only company to do this to vendors...

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Got a source you can link to for that info?

To me it seems you may be a little confused, Janty make the Mid, which is quite different to the Joye eVic.
    From what I understand, Janty & Joye do not collaborate on designs & are fierce rivals.

Hi Noe,

sorry, for the eVic I was thinking of Ovale. The eGo battery, as generic as they are, was first designed by Janty.

Here's the source I was referring to : Joyetech - They Aren't the E-Cigarette Manufacturer You Think They Are! | E-Cig Express Blog

Also, Ruyan has been weighing in successfully with their patents. It seems Ruyan own the auto batteries as Hon Lik was first to patent the Piezoelectric atomizer. So any device that you suck on to generate the electrical current is a Ruyan lisensed product. This means that the Big Tobacco companies are most likely paying royalties to Ruyan.

What's also interesting is that Ruyan battled a big Chinese e-cig company in court and that company had to destroy a large portion of it's stocks. That company was none other than.... the naughty company thats not allowed to be mentioned on AVF due to them selling pure nicotine.

Links :

Court with naughty company : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruyan#Legal_disputes

Piezoelectric sensor : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectric_sensor
    Last edited by marty; 04-09-13 at 05:20 AM.