Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ckane
  • 1 Post By RichoVonBlack
  • 1 Post By ckane

Thread: New ! Kumiho Ovape BCC Clearomizer debuts!!! 1.69 USD

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Cool New ! Kumiho Ovape BCC Clearomizer debuts!!! 1.69 USD

New ! Kumiho Ovape BCC Clearomizer - $1.69

We are excited to introduce Ovape the latest Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer to you.
    Simple and magic structure. No leakage. The same great vapor as Hypertank Glass Tank.

Each Ovape contains 3 parts, a base, a changeable coil head and a transparent tube including a transparent mouthpiece on the top. No need to use Drip Tip.

When you turn the Ovape upside down, you will be surprised to find that ejuice inside the tube does not flow out from the mouthpiece.

Ovape also has a regular ego threading and fits most devices with ego threading like eGo-C twist 650mah batteries, eGo Bamboo APV V3.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    Why do I want to get one of these
    RichoVonBlack likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    spit.gif

ckane likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    That sums it up Richo lol.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

What is the use of this things again?

Got one of these and I'm not sure if I like it. It does get a burnt taste more often than a BCC should and I'm thinking it's due to the thickness of the wick. But for the price, it's not bad.

do these use protank coils? If so they look durable, too bad that don't take a 510 drip tip, makes it a pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple to clean the one piece tip, sure you can dunk the top section in water. but what if your driving?, clearo's cause a vacuum effect and when they are in you pocket they suck in all you lint in your pocket and need to be cleaned. That's why three piece units suck.

Quote Originally Posted by letsvape View Post
    do these use protank coils? If so they look durable, too bad that don't take a 510 drip tip, makes it a pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple to clean the one piece tip, sure you can dunk the top section in water. but what if your driving?, clearo's cause a vacuum effect and when they are in you pocket they suck in all you lint in your pocket and need to be cleaned. That's why three piece units suck.
    Not sure about the coil compatibility but I doubt it as they have their own coil replacement packs for sale.

Regarding leaking - Not a problem. There is a slight amount of juice that ends up just above the coil after vaping for a while but I think this is more due to condensation rather than vacuum effects. It's not enough to leak though and I haven't had an issue in that regard after about a weeks use.