AVF Regular

Order/logging in issue

Hi amy,

I have sent several emails but have not had a reply yet. I have placed a large order, of over 450$ on the 8th of august to be sent to my parents place in croatia by express post. I cannot check on its status because for some reason my login email address is no longer recognised by healthcabin, i have also tried via forgotton pasword and it says the email address is invalid. The payment went through via paypal but i also never got a confirmation email. i am leaving croatia in a few days and would appreciate some help and response to my emails, and help with being able to login to understand where my order is.

Regards
    Michael g.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Hi amy,

I have sent several emails but have not had a reply yet. I have placed a large order, of over 450$ on the 8th of august to be sent to my parents place in croatia by express post. I cannot check on its status because for some reason my login email address is no longer recognised by healthcabin, i have also tried via forgotton pasword and it says the email address is invalid. The payment went through via paypal but i also never got a confirmation email. i am leaving croatia in a few days and would appreciate some help and response to my emails, and help with being able to login to understand where my order is.

Regards
    Michael g.
    hi Michael, thank you for contacting us. we got your order on Aug 9. we did send you an email to confirm the shipping address on Aug 10, because you is from Australia but your shipping address is in croatia. we did send your order out to croatia on Aug 12 via EMS. the tracking number was sent to your email address that you used to place your order on Aug 12. it has arrived the local post office in Croatia and was unsuccessfully delivered on Aug 18. i will send you detailed information by email. please pick it up asap.
    www.healthcabin.net

Hi amy,

Regards
    Michael g.
    I just PM you detailed information about your order via the forum.

any questions please feel free to let me know.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    I just PM you detailed information about your order via the forum.

any questions please feel free to let me know.
    Thanks amy I will pick up the order from the local croatian post office tomorrow.

Thanks amy I will pick up the order from the local croatian post office tomorrow.
    that is great.
    www.healthcabin.net