Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Dear Health Cabin, regarding my last ever order.

AVF Regular

Dear Health Cabin, regarding my last ever order.

Dear Health Cabin,

Since you don't seem to read your email or any other form of written correspondence from me, should you ever glance at this forum please note.

My order;
    Order Number: 159730
    Date Ordered: 09/29/2013

Was shipped on 8/10/2013

And returned to you on 18/10/2013 because "it didn't pass customs check".

You wrote to me about this, requesting instructions on 18/10/2013.
    I replied with clear instructions on the same day, within hours, on 18/10/2013.

Today 25/10/2013 you credited my paypal account the original amount claiming I hadn't responded for many days.

1 month I've not had the benefit of this money, and have lost in transactions/exchange rate variations.

I ordered using your items and shippiing methods on your web site.
    I replied exceedingly promptly with clear, polite English about what to do with my order.

Should I write again, I may suggest a different method of "what to do with my order".
    This was my last order with you, your prices and service have grown in the wrong directions (more expensive and less service) for me to use your service any longer. I will also no longer recommend you to my friend.

Regards,
    MrGruffy

Robray, margyb, Fatman and 2 others like this.

Sorry to hear about your bad experiance. I'm curious to know did you use their help ticket system as the primary form of communications? I've usually had a response for any issues I've had within a day or so via their help desk ticketing system.

BTW, way to go Chinese/singaporese customs for creating havoc with the vaping industry (and others) due to your sudden tightening of battery and eliquid shipment policies. FWIW MrGruffy your not the onl one who's been screwed up during this crappy period.

BTW2 the Chinese were on holidays during the early part of oct.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hani View Post

BTW2 the Chinese were on holidays during the early part of oct.
    Which basically means a week off either side of their holiday too.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Dear customer,
    Thank you for contacting us here, so we have a chance to explain what it happened.
    We did refund your payment because we had not heard of your reply on our ticket system for 7 days. so we did refund your payment after 7 days.
    Today we checked all our emails and found that you sent us a reply to the email address do_not_reply@healthcabin.net on Oct 18, but the email address do_not_reply@healthcabin.net is not the correct email address. We do not expect any emails there.
    so we did miss your reply on Oct 18.
    besides, we are also disappointed with China airmail. It is very unstable and can not ship liquids or batteries now.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    Dear customer,
    Thank you for contacting us here, so we have a chance to explain what it happened.
    We did refund your payment because we had not heard of your reply on our ticket system for 7 days. so we did refund your payment after 7 days.
    Today we checked all our emails and found that you sent us a reply to the email address do_not_reply@healthcabin.net on Oct 18, but the email address do_not_reply@healthcabin.net is not the correct email address. We do not expect any emails there.
    so we did miss your reply on Oct 18.
    besides, we are also disappointed with China airmail. It is very unstable and can not ship liquids or batteries now.
    Great to see you replied here, I for one sure miss Amy
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Dear Health Cabin,

I've re-read my emails and reviewed your site.
    Home + My Account page = 1,276 words, none spring to view as Ticket or Help Desk.
    I re-opened my email after reading your response with that information for what I should look for found the link to your ticket system.
    I can see why you'd now think I didn't reply.

Regards,
    MrGruffy
    GirlyPantz and maggie like this.

MrGruffy, if you look at a thread I started a week or so ago in the Health cabin section I was asking if therre are any other forms of communications available to contact HC other than the ticketing system. Of course the answer was no. Sometime ago, there was but now all communications can only take place through the ticketing system (and forums but this is not as reliable/quick).

Perhaps their policy is not as clear as it could be so this is probably an unfortunate incident rather than a blatent lack of service. I hope it doesn't sour your overall opinion of HC as they really are one of the most reliable ecig vendors from china - I placed my first order with them in 2010 and I believe they're still as good and respectable as they were even as their business has grown.

AVF Regular
    Hani,

I looked and couldn't find the ticketing system on the Health Cabin site. I looked for about 3 times the duration I'd normally spend on such things, not evident to me.
    But there's too many words for the problem now. I'm going to save my precious (to me) time and reading for more important things.
    Please note I've used sincere font here.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Hani,

I looked and couldn't find the ticketing system on the Health Cabin site. I looked for about 3 times the duration I'd normally spend on such things, not evident to me.
    But there's too many words for the problem now. I'm going to save my precious (to me) time and reading for more important things.
    Please note I've used sincere font here.
    MrGruffy, I completely understand the frustration, I really do and I empathize with you. To access the ticketing system you need to click on the green help desk logo on the top right. Once you've lodged a ticket you can only access it again if you either click on the link that is contained within the email that is sent to you or you need to enter in the ticket number into the "existing ticket" box after clicking on the help desk logo. It can be a little confusing the first time.

It's not really clear at first glance and the biggest problem is the tickets are not linked to your account. i.e. nothing appears in MyAccount as you said.

Perhaps this is an area that needs improvement, Amy, to avoid similar issues in the future.
    healthcabin likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hani View Post
    MrGruffy, I completely understand the frustration, I really do and I empathize with you. To access the ticketing system you need to click on the green help desk logo on the top right. Once you've lodged a ticket you can only access it again if you either click on the link that is contained within the email that is sent to you or you need to enter in the ticket number into the "existing ticket" box after clicking on the help desk logo. It can be a little confusing the first time.

It's not really clear at first glance and the biggest problem is the tickets are not linked to your account. i.e. nothing appears in MyAccount as you said.

Perhaps this is an area that needs improvement, Amy, to avoid similar issues in the future.
    Thanks for the clue Hani, the link to the Help Desk being static when page scrolls simply didn't register to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast