Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: No more liquid through China post

AVF Regular

No more liquid through China post

I received this email this morning, thought it would be useful for others to know.

Hello,Sorry to disturb you. Your parcel was returned to us on 20131028.
    What would you like us to do with your parcel?
    From 25th, Oct on, any battery or liquid is not allowed by China Registered Airmail because of the strengthened Security Check in Beijing Airport. It is temporary emergency. You have to do some changes.
    Here are three options for customers to choose,
    A: change batteries or liquid for other products.
    B: choose other shipping methods, such as EMS,or DHL, but you have to pay the difference.
    C: Cancel the order and we will offer a full refund to you.{except replacement orders}

Sorry for so much inconvenience, your understanding is much appreciated.
    Robray, margyb, fifthflo and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Hi KitKat

Sorry this has happened to you so early!!!! If it were me, I would this once pay for the upgraded shipping. I am guessing you are waiting for juice? Get your juice and then it will give you breathing space to explore other options for the future. Good luck!!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Hi KitKat

Sorry this has happened to you so early!!!! If it were me, I would this once pay for the upgraded shipping. I am guessing you are waiting for juice? Get your juice and then it will give you breathing space to explore other options for the future. Good luck!!!
    Thanks Robray Waited almost 3 weeks only to find out it had gone back lol. Not their fault though.
    Bobthebuilder likes this.

AVF Regular
    Agree with robray, just wear the cost this once
    It will get here quicker anyway which is what you want considering the delay
    It's going to be a drop in the ocean to what you'll spend over the next year finding your flavours and gear of choice
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    Agree with robray, just wear the cost this once
    It will get here quicker anyway which is what you want considering the delay
    It's going to be a drop in the ocean to what you'll spend over the next year finding your flavours and gear of choice
    I actually cancelled it, the stuff I had ordered was high pg ratio anyway so was concerned I wouldn't be able to use it. I have some nic and some doublers coming from elsewhere as well as some premixed from os. I'll reorder nic on payday.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Since Singapore post sent my stuff to Brazil Ive been paying the upgraded postage its bugger all in the scheme of things.
    fifthflo and KitKat like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    I had to do this early in the year when it happened then, too. It cost me less then $10, and it arrived just fine.

ETA
    But I do recall starting a thread on it because I was a bit worried, too. LOL Just saying.
    Last edited by essiemessy; 02-11-13 at 12:46 PM.
    KitKat likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Just got my latest package through on friday from FT, but it only had one bottle of juice, but that was through Hong Kong post. I guess HC will be stopping their cheap postage option again.

AVF Regular
    I know this is an old post but I live by the rule that if you try and save a dollar it will cost you three somewhere so you are better off spending the extra dollar now.
    Aliyah likes this.

AVF Regular
    This happened to me just today. Received the above email that I need to change my shipping choice and pay for the additional postage.....which is all good.
    So I follow the instructions HC gave on how to do this but the only payment option is PayPal. I don't have PayPal and paid for my initial order via Visa payment.
    Question is, do I now need to set up a PayPal account just to pay the additional (minimal) shipping cost?
    Any help would be appreciated
    New to vaping and am hanging out to get some nic juices. All I have is the no nic juice that came with my ego kit (which is pretty gross haha)
    Last edited by Aliyah; 16-11-13 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Additional comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast