Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New ! Atomizer Ohm & Battery Volt Meter (V2) 11.99 USD

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Lightbulb New ! Atomizer Ohm & Battery Volt Meter (V2) 11.99 USD

www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    I know I'm an idiot but I'm really frustrated right now! I ordered this product without reading the fine print...it's advertised as 'Atomizer Ohm & Battery Volt Meter', so that's what I thought it was.

It has arrived and when I went to use it I realised there should be another piece, so went back to the website and saw in the small print that I was supposed to order the adapter separately. This is annoying because now I have to pay postage for a tiny piece of metal at 99c to use this Volt meter!

Maybe you could make it a bit clearer in larger print, that the adapter does not come with the product as standard and must be ordered separately, to avoid other people making this mistake?

Or better still, increase the price by one dollar and include the adapter as standard.
    Last edited by JenJ; 22-11-13 at 08:41 PM.
    healthcabin, Noe and margyb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    I know I'm an idiot but I'm really frustrated right now! I ordered this product without reading the fine print...it's advertised as 'Atomizer Ohm & Battery Volt Meter', so that's what I thought it was.

It has arrived and when I went to use it I realised there should be another piece, so went back to the website and saw in the small print that I was supposed to order the adapter separately. This is annoying because now I have to pay postage for a tiny piece of metal at 99c to use this Volt meter!

Maybe you could make it a bit clearer in larger print, that the adapter does not come with the product as standard and must be ordered separately, to avoid other people making this mistake?

Or better still, increase the price by one dollar and include the adapter as standard.
    thank you for your suggestion. We will consider that.
    sorry for the problem.
    JenJ likes this.
    www.healthcabin.net

Typical reply from the Chinese keep up the good work LOL

AVF Regular
    Well at least they replied promptly, and it was mostly my fault for not reading the description more carefully.

I only meant to let them know and suggest making it clearer for others. From past experience with Health Cabin and other, they do take most suggestions on board. I'm sure they weren't purposely being misleading on the site, so I'm happy with their response.
    Noe likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Well at least they replied promptly, and it was mostly my fault for not reading the description more carefully.

I only meant to let them know and suggest making it clearer for others. From past experience with Health Cabin and other, they do take most suggestions on board. I'm sure they weren't purposely being misleading on the site, so I'm happy with their response.
    I was looking at that today coz CindyC PM'd me asking if I needed anything from HC (she was going to add it to the order & drop it off at the PVM or something) but then I thought I don't really need it, I have a multimeter or I have a VV/VW mod I can use to check ohms/volts with. The only thing it may actually help me with is eGo type batts, which I mostly don't use anyway LOL

Maybe if Cindy hasn't put the order in you can get her to order the adapter for you?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Ooo, thanks Noe I'll PM her.

I have two multimeters, but f*ck me, they are more trouble than they are worth. This thing is brilliant for measuring ohms, I just tested all my drippers and clearos...it was fun! And it worked perfectly. The multimeters can go have a party together in the shed for all I care.

AVF Regular
    Good news is Cindy is happy to order it for me....bad news is; IT'S OUT OF STOCK.

Damn, bugger, bum, shitt.

Now I really do want a free one from HC, postage on them.

I am happy to inform you that the Volt Test adapter will be available next week.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    I forgot to say thanks for the super fast delivery. Your DHL shipping option is good value and an excellent service. It shipped on Tuesday night and arrived on Friday. Very happy with that.
    healthcabin likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast