Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Flavours

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bibra Lake, WA
    Posts
    122

    Flavours

    I have to congratulate HC on their concentrated flavours - I ordered a few (orange soda - tastes like Fanta, lemon soda - tastes like Solo, caramel butter - just like caramel fudge) and they are delicious - around 10% in a cart or 15% in a tank and they are definitely the best value around (and I use 90% VG).

    Also no chemical taste (except perhaps the Butter - but leave open for a day and that goes away).

    I think definitely best value for your buck around today...

    Just put in an order to try a bunch more.

    Well done people.
    Best Wishes

    Michael




  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    204
    90% VG you would be muting a lot of the flavour.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bibra Lake, WA
    Posts
    122
    Yes but with concentrated flavours you can just add more.

    Plus PG makes me very itchy...
    Best Wishes

    Michael




  4. #4
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by mgr57 View Post
    I have to congratulate HC on their concentrated flavours - I ordered a few (orange soda - tastes like Fanta, lemon soda - tastes like Solo, caramel butter - just like caramel fudge) and they are delicious - around 10% in a cart or 15% in a tank and they are definitely the best value around (and I use 90% VG).

    Also no chemical taste (except perhaps the Butter - but leave open for a day and that goes away).

    I think definitely best value for your buck around today...

    Just put in an order to try a bunch more.

    Well done people.
    i am glad to know that you like our concentrated flavour. may i know how you mix them with PG or VG no flavor ejuice and get delicious ejuice, so we can help others who are still confused about using them?
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bibra Lake, WA
    Posts
    122
    Just experiment - some between 10% and 15% - some like butter just a few drops added to another flavour

    E.g. 30 drops 36mg VG nicotine juice + 21 drops unflavoured VG + 9 drops orange soda = 15% 18mg @ 90% VG / 10% PG or

    30 drops 36mg VG nicotine juice + 24 drops unflavoured PG + 6 drops orange soda = 10% 18mg @ 50% VG / 50% PG

    Test flavours by dripping first - when happy load up a cartomizer :-)
    Best Wishes

    Michael




  6. #6
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by mgr57 View Post
    Just experiment - some between 10% and 15% - some like butter just a few drops added to another flavour

    E.g. 30 drops 36mg VG nicotine juice + 21 drops unflavoured VG + 9 drops orange soda = 15% 18mg @ 90% VG / 10% PG or

    30 drops 36mg VG nicotine juice + 24 drops unflavoured PG + 6 drops orange soda = 10% 18mg @ 50% VG / 50% PG

    Test flavours by dripping first - when happy load up a cartomizer :-)
    thank you very much for your sharing your experience with us. hope they can help new users start their first trying.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    204
    HC, what is your recommended amount of concentrate to nic/pg/pg.
    I heard it is around 10% is that correct?

  8. #8
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehn View Post
    HC, what is your recommended amount of concentrate to nic/pg/pg.
    I heard it is around 10% is that correct?
    thank you for your asking here.

    it is hard to tell the exact rate because we sell many different concentrate and each concentrate has different ingredient. the rate depends.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bibra Lake, WA
    Posts
    122
    Start at 5% (some of them are very concentrated) and work up from there - use direct dripping to test is my suggestion...
    Best Wishes

    Michael




  10. #10
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by mgr57 View Post
    Start at 5% (some of them are very concentrated) and work up from there - use direct dripping to test is my suggestion...
    Thank you for your suggestion. it sounds a good one to me.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:25 AM.