• 1 Post By JenJ
  • 1 Post By Whizgig

Thread: New ! KangerTech EVOD Glass Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer 5.99 USD

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Lightbulb New ! KangerTech EVOD Glass Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer 5.99 USD

KangerTech EVOD Glass Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer

www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    Awesome, glass tank! Just ordered 3 of them and a few packs of replacement coils.

AVF Regular
    Wow, I looked back at this page and saw that they are almost sold out already!

Last night they had thousands of them and this morning only a few black ones left.

When will you restock the colours?

AVF Regular
    Not very happy with these. The coils seem to produce less vapour than the single coil Evods, and they give a lot of dry hits, and then flood. Pretty crap really. I'll be sticking with normal Evods and Protank Minis in future.

The do look lovely though, and flavour is good -if and when they are actually working.

Disappointed.

Tried and don't like...

Prefer the Aspire BDC by a country mile...
    Vaping - Where have you been all my life?!?!?!

I got the Aspire ET-s BDC Glass Clearomizer and I am very happy with it, lots of vapor no flooding and no dry hits at all and it looks the same as the EVOD.

Nic Free Since 12th May 2014

AVF Regular
    Well they don't look exactly the same. The Evod is classier, smooth lines, better colours. The Aspire has all that grooved metal and tacky colours, which irritates me. I'm fussy like that.

But yeah, I guess I'll have to try those now -thanks for the tip. I've used the stardust shaped Aspires and they were ok, flavour not great, flooded a bit after being left standing in my PV bucket for days...but that's probably my fault.
    Whizgig likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Well they don't look exactly the same. The Evod is classier, smooth lines, better colours. The Aspire has all that grooved metal and tacky colours, which irritates me. I'm fussy like that.

But yeah, I guess I'll have to try those now -thanks for the tip. I've used the stardust shaped Aspires and they were ok, flavour not great, flooded a bit after being left standing in my PV bucket for days...but that's probably my fault.
    LOL you are fussy aren't you.
    JenJ likes this.

Nic Free Since 12th May 2014

I must say that my initial experience with Aspire ET-S was similar to what JenJ said about the new Evod - less vapour, leaking, dry hits etc but after a few days I realised that I was causing most of the issues (and maybe one or two bad coils) and it is now my favourite clearo. I still go back to the good old T3S when I vape Extreme Ice as it seems to be somewhat muted in the ET-S - the menthol hit is just not as strong. I think it could be the tighter draw?

Sent using Tapatalk