Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Smile ECHO cartomizers in black/stainless/white/pink/red/blue/purple 5pc 10 USD

5pc ECHO cartomizers for 510/eGo $10.00

Why to choose:
    * Extremely good vapor production
    * 7 colors in accordance with Joye eGoT batteries, making them a perfect match
    * Fairly large capacity(2.3ml), about 850 mouthfuls, may vape for whole day
    * Refill for 40 times, life span 40-50 days
    * Wide diameter, easy to refill
    * Small hole in tip, easy to inhale

How to refill the ejuice:
    1. Remove the tip
    2.Drop ejuice (Max 2.3ml) directly into clean filling
    3. Please DO NOT drop ejuice into the middle hole and block airflow
    4.Put the tip back
    www.healthcabin.net

Hello

Are these different to the ones I have tried before which need to have 2 pieces removed and then filled with a syringe?

Thanks
    Pisces

I bought some of these to try. The juice seems to run straight through them. Would be ok for those that like thick vg I suppose. They don't actually leak, but there is always a drop or two on the battery end. I think they only hold between 1 or 2 ml of juice before flooding.

The Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartos have the same problem but hold more before the juice runs out the battery end. The filler material in both seem a little too course to actually hold the anywhere near the stated amount of juice. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by piscesvapergirl View Post
    Hello

Are these different to the ones I have tried before which need to have 2 pieces removed and then filled with a syringe?

Thanks
    Pisces
    No Pisces, they were Ego Mega cartos, not dual, and not the Echos above. But I think they had similar filler material, also seemed a little leaky, but I didn't mind them too much apart from the hassle of filling them. The Echos have less flavour and less vapour in my opinion, but they do seem to last a long time. I would buy the EMDCC again, but not the Echos (unless they improve the filler material).

thanks VShe, still deciding wether to bother with these :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by VShe View Post
    No Pisces, they were Ego Mega cartos, not dual, and not the Echos above. But I think they had similar filler material, also seemed a little leaky, but I didn't mind them too much apart from the hassle of filling them. The Echos have less flavour and less vapour in my opinion, but they do seem to last a long time. I would buy the EMDCC again, but not the Echos (unless they improve the filler material).
    Thank you for your answer.
    ECHO cartomizers are easy to refill, much different from Joye eGo Mega carto.
    after you drop ejuice inside them, please do not use them immediately. the filler need time to forward ejuice to coil. put them for a while and use them, you will get much better flavour and vapour.
    www.healthcabin.net

I bought some of these to try. The juice seems to run straight through them. Would be ok for those that like thick vg I suppose. They don't actually leak, but there is always a drop or two on the battery end. I think they only hold between 1 or 2 ml of juice before flooding.

The Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartos have the same problem but hold more before the juice runs out the battery end. The filler material in both seem a little too course to actually hold the anywhere near the stated amount of juice. Just my opinion.
    we did drop about 2.3ml ejuice inside them. there is no leakage. it has leakage when you drop more.
    www.healthcabin.net

Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    we did drop about 2.3ml ejuice inside them. there is no leakage. it has leakage when you drop more.
    The first time I filled one, I did it the same way as I do Boges - drip a bit in while turning the carto, then give it a shake and add some more... but when I shook these, the juice just flew out the battery end. They do seem to work better after a few refills and they are a lot easier than the older Ego Mega cartos. And they look good too. I'm glad I tried them as they do work and seem to last for ever, so not a waste of money.

gaz
    I found them a bit weak on a genuine ego battery 3.3V, they are around 2.7 ohms. I found them better on an unregulated 4.2V battery like the Echo battery, and quite good on a VV mod with a 510-ego adapter. Would probably be a great match to the VV ego battery at 3.7 or 4.2V. Filling as said before I found drip around sides of carto till it is wet, then wait a while and do it again, the do fit 2+ mls but sometimes the juice can go straight through and out the bottom. Usually the dripping out the bottom is because they are full or you are filling them too quick.

The first time I filled one, I did it the same way as I do Boges - drip a bit in while turning the carto, then give it a shake and add some more... but when I shook these, the juice just flew out the battery end. They do seem to work better after a few refills and they are a lot easier than the older Ego Mega cartos. And they look good too. I'm glad I tried them as they do work and seem to last for ever, so not a waste of money.
    yes. if you drop ejuice slowly inside echo cartomizer, they can hold more ejuice and last much long.
    www.healthcabin.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast