Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: how do i get help from health cabin

how do i get help from health cabin

Had an order with healthcabin go on hold a week ago as i chose the wrong shipping...my bad.. But i have replied numerous times ovet the last week and still no reply and my order is still on hold...have placed an order with another company as im worried ive been ripped....anyone got any ideas....thanks brent.

AVF Regular
    No, they won't rip you off. Usually they will email you to advise you have chosen 'incorrect shipping' and allow time for you to add the additional postage for new shipping onto your order (7 days I believe) I made this mistake with my first order. Log onto your health cabin account, choose an alternative shipping option and add additional shipping costs to your order via PayPal. Add a note including you initial order number etc
    Did you not get an email off them advising your order was held? That email will advise you as to what you need to do.
    Last edited by Aliyah; 14-04-14 at 11:38 AM.

Yeah i got an email that said no extra cost to change shipping jusy ley them know...so i replied but nothing has happen...

How long have you been waiting? Give them a few hours. Did you just email them or submit a ticket? They have been excellent in every aspect in my experience and when I qualified for free shipping they even let me select my preferred shipping method. I received an order once that had a dented battery (visibly done in transport). It still works but they sent me a replacement with my next order anyway. HC will not rip you off.
    Aliyah likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    Yeah i got an email that said no extra cost to change shipping jusy ley them know...so i replied but nothing has happen...
    That's strange. HC will probably reply to your post here. Maybe send them a PM with the details.
    Have you checked tracking? If there was no extra charge for postage (I'm guessing you told them what shipping option to change to), maybe they've now sent your parcel?

My first order was very promt....its been 4 days since i replied to the ticket..and 6 days sincr i placed the order.

Well, there is an exception to every rule. Not sure if there are any Chinese holidays atm?, but if it's been 4 days I would start pestering them with emails regularly or ask for a refund. Are all the items that you've ordered still in stock?

Well this is were the pestering has lead me...ive sent 4 emails and no reply...then i sent them a private msg on here...no reply...so i thought id make a thread to see if attracs there attention...just getting a bit frustrated...maybe to because i got about 4 days left of juice and im not ready to go cold turkey yet... shame though.. The reason i went through them is bcause i heard such good things...but my second order and now this...owell...

Problem solved....had a email sent shortly after this posr was started....they asure me the order will be sent soon as possible....thanks hc.. We can delete this thread....sorry bout my spelling. I got fat fingers and my smart phone isnt very smart....

Maybe this thread has helped with your issue?

Always exciting getting new vapemail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast