• 2 Post By Dymo316
  • 1 Post By Yasmin

Thread: New ! Youde IGO-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 14.59 USD

AussieVapers approved Vendor

New ! Youde IGO-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 14.59 USD

Youde IGO-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    I will not be in a hurry to do business with Health Cabin, I ordered a smoktech e-pipe mod a golden one, with a 510 thread off their website as well as some very nice flavour concentrates which did arrive super fast and I do compliment them on their fast dispatch. However having said that the Mod was faulty as the spring on the base was detached, the spring that makes contact with the negative terminal of the battery. I cannot use my Mod and short of trying to solder it into place as it cannot be pushed into place the unit is useless. I submitted a warranty claim and health cabin tell me this can be easily fixed well I f......g well tried and no joy it will not go into place without recource to soldering. H.C. tell me they will replace the base ONLY with my next order. BULLSHIT! I want it replaced and have a working unit under Australian Warranty Laws not some crap about the next order. I ORDERED AND PAID FOR A WORKING UNIT and now have to pay for another order before these M....F....will replace defectiver goods. Health Cabin you can kiss my A...... I will not do business with byou again and lodge a paypal dispute. F......U.

Hope you feel better dude. Not a fan either after a crap sigelei I got.
    Also, after talking about them recently in a positive light, they start to flog a taifun clone.
    That's what I get for letting my issue go, moving on giving them the benefit of the doubt LOL

But regardless of that, VK has the IGO-L for AU$14.95 anyway...
    JWH likes this.

Dymo 316, Thank you very much for your feedback here. I am sorry for your disappointment.
    We reported the issue to manufacturer and were told that the spring can be fixed easily by assembling manually. could you try it?
    We will try to do it ourselves tomorrow and let you know.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    Dymo 316, Thank you very much for your feedback here. I am sorry for your disappointment.
    We reported the issue to manufacturer and were told that the spring can be fixed easily by assembling manually. could you try it?
    We will try to do it ourselves tomorrow and let you know.
    The matter has been resolved after a lot of needless correspondence, The statement made that this can be easily fixed by assembling the defective part manually myself is not the issue on several counts:-

1) The product had very poor quality control in manufacture and inspection before being shipped to customer.
    2 Not all customers are young people with good eyesight and dexterity of their hands to be able to fix very difficult micro faults. It so happens Mr. HC that I am 64 yrs of age and have arthritic hands and poor eyesight.

As I said, with much needless correspondence Health Cabin have sent the replacement part by China Air Mail as to how long that takes remains to be seen. In the meantime I have an unusable product and have to twiddle my thumbs waiting for the replacement part to arrive.

On a Good point I will compliment Health Cabin on fast response and also the quick and prompt dispatch of goods ordered.
    JWH and vengaman like this.

AVF Regular
    Yes, I placed an order with Health Cabin for some of the Cartomisers which do fit. The fools at the Naughty Shop have sent the wrong ones and still have not answered their Ticket now waiting for two days for an answer. Health Cabin were very helpful in sourcing the Cartomisers, and suggested the naughty shop n NOOOOOOO they sent the wrong ones. Now looks like I am stuck with them AAA1.jpg This is the one I want and not this one the naughty shop sent aaa2.jpg How the heck this is supposed to fit in the e-pipe I am blowed if I know The Naughty shop is a down right They take forever to process orders and their shipping agent is screwed in the head as when you do track their parcels through DHL they seem to forever have export issues and the orders get bogged down in customs in China. Health Cabin on the other hand are excellent and I will not be going back to the Naughty Shop unless I am desperate for the naughty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymo316 View Post
    The matter has been resolved after a lot of needless correspondence, The statement made that this can be easily fixed by assembling the defective part manually myself is not the issue on several counts:-

1) The product had very poor quality control in manufacture and inspection before being shipped to customer.
    2 Not all customers are young people with good eyesight and dexterity of their hands to be able to fix very difficult micro faults. It so happens Mr. HC that I am 64 yrs of age and have arthritic hands and poor eyesight.

As I said, with much needless correspondence Health Cabin have sent the replacement part by China Air Mail as to how long that takes remains to be seen. In the meantime I have an unusable product and have to twiddle my thumbs waiting for the replacement part to arrive.

On a Good point I will compliment Health Cabin on fast response and also the quick and prompt dispatch of goods ordered.
    I am sorry that we did not realize the issue earlier and fix the issue earlier. Hope you will get the replacement soon.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    I've always loved the service and help I've received from Health Cabin... and yes.. a few times I've bought 'dud' products but realise that this is not the fault of H/C but the makers of the products where they have not tested or ensured the function of the said product... H/C have been as blind sided as we are when wonky products hit the production line...

Love the service I get from H/C.. keep up the good work!
    healthcabin likes this.