Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Healthcabin here, hear your voice.

AVF Regular

Healthcabin here, hear your voice.

hi, AVFers,

thanks to all that purchased from HC, I'm starting this thread to let you guys know more about us, what's more, let us know more about you.
    here, you can tell me what you want, what do you like, your complaints, suggestions, our service, anything you wanna tell us.
    don't be shy,we need your words, your ideas

recently we bring in lots of Kayfun clone RBA and a summer clearance is going on.

Here we are:Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

i read a lot of threads and surprised that all your guys are players, i was deeply attracted

i am curious about what's the best items you ever used??
    Last edited by Health Cabin Support; 11-08-14 at 07:00 PM.

I'll be the first to say the DHL rural charge of 200% is rediculous, when a town 70km away is half the price, other than I'll let you know when my first shipment arrives. Pricing and range of goods is good tho just the shipping is a problem for me. In saying that tho I will be ordering more from you guys just using DHL which is my preferred shipper

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Doidge5781 View Post
    I'll be the first to say the DHL rural charge of 200% is rediculous, when a town 70km away is half the price, other than I'll let you know when my first shipment arrives. Pricing and range of goods is good tho just the shipping is a problem for me. In saying that tho I will be ordering more from you guys just using DHL which is my preferred shipper
    hi
    so sorry about this.
    this fee is charged by DHL,so we have to.....do you have another address with different zip code? maybe you can submit a ticket for checking whether your address is a remote address or not.
    the remote area is not a geographically remote area, but just defined by DHL address system, because maybe there is not DHL sorting center, they have to hand your parcel over to a third part express company. you can choose EMS, the shipping fee is the same

AVF Regular
    To Doige, that sucks, but see how its not up to health cabin. If you want me to take an order and post it to you, would be happy to help out in the future.
    Browny likes this.

I've never been charged extra by any couriers to deliver before so assumed it was a health cabin thing, my apologies if it's not the case just never come across it before bringing gun parts in from the USA by FedEx or dhl, still looking forward to receiving my first order and will be a repeat customer.

Thanx for offer dan but no need really. I can wait for ems under normal circumstances but as this was my first order it has 460ml of nic in and needed it quickly hence dhl option. As a kicker soulblu Dhl $17 same address health cabin $62.

AVF Regular
    Hi Health Cabin Supprt - I really love your service and your products and have ordered a lot of things from you. I don't think you should provide advice to new vapers on what to buy though as you are a vendor and you should leave advice to other users. I know you are trying to be helpful, but that's what I think.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jdys2 View Post
    Hi Health Cabin Supprt - I really love your service and your products and have ordered a lot of things from you. I don't think you should provide advice to new vapers on what to buy though as you are a vendor and you should leave advice to other users. I know you are trying to be helpful, but that's what I think.
    hi
    thank you for your advice i think i have to spend more time here to know more about rules i am newbie in this forum, these days i read lots of threads and learnt a lot from threads you guys post, very great and helpful!

AVF Regular
    Hi. Is there a problem with sending ego batteries with dhl?

AVF Regular
    Health Cabin.. please respond to Sammy J's question.. many of us are eager to know the answer...

Can one still order batteries to be sent via DHL???
    Sammy J likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmin View Post
    Health Cabin.. please respond to Sammy J's question.. many of us are eager to know the answer...

Can one still order batteries to be sent via DHL???
    I ordered a couple of ego style batteries through health cabin a couple of weeks ago, DHL shipping, absolutely no issue. Arrived in 2 days, and even had lithium batteries noted on the customs slip.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast