eliquid and batteries

Hi all, I joined a few months back and have just been reading threads, not posting.......until now. Just thought I'd let you know that I just ordered some nic from Health Cabin. When I ordered last time I was told to choose ems for postage. I had no problems. This time I chose ems again but got an email a day later stating that ems were no longer shipping batteries AND eliquid, so they changed it to DHL. Just thought I'd pass on the info

AVF Regular
    That's odd... it's showing with DHL that they cannot ship liquid and battery together.... so much going on lately.. so many changes...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ningbelle View Post
    Hi all, I joined a few months back and have just been reading threads, not posting.......until now. Just thought I'd let you know that I just ordered some nic from Health Cabin. When I ordered last time I was told to choose ems for postage. I had no problems. This time I chose ems again but got an email a day later stating that ems were no longer shipping batteries AND eliquid, so they changed it to DHL. Just thought I'd pass on the info
    hi Nigbelle
    thank you for your feedback. for some reasons, orders can't be shipped via DHL, such as order contains PG or VG, PO BOX address, remote address( extra 30USD neededEMS saves money). Usually EMS works every well, but in these 2 days, EMS meets problem also. recently problems never stop, because airport strength the security check, liquid and batteries are not allowed! we are not sure when everything can be back to normal, hope no long.
    if you need items, choose DHL please, liquid and battery can't be together.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmin View Post
    That's odd... it's showing with DHL that they cannot ship liquid and battery together.... so much going on lately.. so many changes...
    Yasmin yes, it is, that's a disaster for us, it becomes harder for us to ship one order out T-T