Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Jay
  • 1 Post By Health Cabin Support

Thread: Aspire Atlantis Tank Kit with Sub Ohm Coil & Hcigar

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Hi HC. Why are your prices no longer cheap? We can get the Aspire Atlantis for a cheaper price in Australia. With cheaper postage and get it in a couple of days. There is no incentive to buy from HC anymore.
    Jas, Northerner and CCVaper like this.

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I second that, I have keept my mouth shut for to long HC and by looking at your site of late your prices in aud are almost double that of most our aussie vendors. It really had disgusted me to that after you inude shipping your paying litrilly double then if u had paid exactly the same from an aussie vendor. Plus we get it most times next day. Also half your items are out of stock and are "to late" we have had them like a week before you and saved a huge amount of money.

Sorry to say very disdapointed with your double up pricing specially from China.
    If you have the chance please copy this post and Send it to your Ceo/boss so they know that we get things here for half the price and weeks before you.

Regards
    Jas
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Hi HC. Why are your prices no longer cheap? We can get the Aspire Atlantis for a cheaper price in Australia. With cheaper postage and get it in a couple of days. There is no incentive to buy from HC anymore.
    hi Jay
    thank you for telling us about this, would you please tell me the price of which kind of prouct is most unacceptable to your guys? tanks or mods or the postage?
    your voice is welcome

Jay
    AVF Regular
    An example is the Aspire Atlantis.
    $40.99 AUD

Aspire Atlantis Sub-Ohm Clearomizer - Vape Street Australia

It's just HC used to be the cheapest going around. Now you are the same or more than Aussie sites and your postage is expensive. Using DHL or EMS. We don't bother with China mail. Too slow and unreliable.

If you want to stay in the game, you need to be cheaper than here by a lot. Like Fasttech. They are super cheap and offer $2 Australian Expedited shipping.
    I'm assuming most of your sales from Aust these days are mainly for Nicotine? Even still everyone is more keen on getting 1L - 100mg for $50 from the states. Have you thought about changing your Nicotine Mg options to compete?

Cheers

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Another suggestion. Get some more box mods and high wattage devices. Different, unique ones that aren't available everywhere. Here's an example. No-one is stocking it that I can see.

Dovpo GX200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYIZMQBgT2U
    Last edited by Jay; 20-11-14 at 06:20 PM.

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Or this....Sell it for $60 and I'd be interested

Dovpo DT50

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    I second that, I have keept my mouth shut for to long HC and by looking at your site of late your prices in aud are almost double that of most our aussie vendors. It really had disgusted me to that after you inude shipping your paying litrilly double then if u had paid exactly the same from an aussie vendor. Plus we get it most times next day. Also half your items are out of stock and are "to late" we have had them like a week before you and saved a huge amount of money.

Sorry to say very disdapointed with your double up pricing specially from China.
    If you have the chance please copy this post and Send it to your Ceo/boss so they know that we get things here for half the price and weeks before you.

Regards
    Jas

hi Jas
    thank you for letting us know that, we are very happy that you can tell us these.
    about the price of the product, if you pay in AUD, it will be a little expensive because of the exchange rate.
    the price of product is decided by many factors, we have to take all of them into account.

about the shipping cost, it depends on which shipping way you choose, faster way costs more, like DHL, it is fastest and most reliable carrier, it usually only takes 3 days to get Australia.
    we have cheaper way for customers' choice, but it will take longer time.
    we have and going to bring more delivery methods for our customers, a fast and cheap way is what we seek for, but no easy : (.
    about items are out of stock and are "to late", lead time for different items are different, we are trying our best to solve this problem, i think this will be fixed soon.
    about new products are " to late", actually before bring in one item, we need to do some research, to see the market responds, to seek excellent supplier to ensure the quality of the product.
    we are so sorry about the disappointment, hope we can do something to solve these problems and make you guys happy with our products, our service.
    thank you for your words again, let's know if you have anything else.

PS, before replying you, i have given the screenshot of your words to my boss, hope she likes your voice. : )

AVF Regular
    Or this....Sell it for $60 and I'd be interested

Dovpo DT50
    thank you for all of your links and words, i will read them and answer you later.

AVF Regular
    An example is the Aspire Atlantis.
    $40.99 AUD

Aspire Atlantis Sub-Ohm Clearomizer - Vape Street Australia

It's just HC used to be the cheapest going around. Now you are the same or more than Aussie sites and your postage is expensive. Using DHL or EMS. We don't bother with China mail. Too slow and unreliable.

If you want to stay in the game, you need to be cheaper than here by a lot. Like Fasttech. They are super cheap and offer $2 Australian Expedited shipping.
    I'm assuming most of your sales from Aust these days are mainly for Nicotine? Even still everyone is more keen on getting 1L - 100mg for $50 from the states. Have you thought about changing your Nicotine Mg options to compete?

Cheers
    hi
    the price of Aspire Atlantis is decided by the manufacturer, we have to obey, no choice : (
    but for other items, like kangertech aerotank, tobeco , hcigar products, we sell them in a low price, check please.