AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

hey I need help with shipping

I'm looking at ordering a MVP 2.0 Itaste VW/VV box mod from health cabin + 2 115ml unflavored nic
    But when I go to check out it says liquid and batteries can't be shipped together under DHL.
    Which is the choice im going for, but it still gives me the option to chose it.

I'm curious to know if I can order the nic & mvp 2 under DHL and get them both in the same package for the same price or will i have to pay for a additional package to be sent?

It says:
    DHL Express.Liquid and Battery can NOT be shipped together. Normally 2-7 business days.Phone number is a Must.Remote areas need extra postage.Can not be shipped to P.O.Box!

Then it has shipping to au 1x895.00g package.

I sent a ticket to health cabin this morning asking them the question and they are yet to respond, would love to place the order tonight so i can hopefully get by end of this coming week.

so to sum up my question if any of you from Aussievapers know or perhaps someone from health cabin..
    If I order the liquid nic & MVP 2.0 together will I be charged extra or will they send me 2 different packages for the same cost of delivery?

buy hardware locally.
    personally I wouldnt go for the MVP2 (even the 20 watt version because its too little too late).
    the eleaf istick 20 watts kicks its arse.

AVF Regular
    Anything with batteries is supposed to come via sea as far as I know so if your box mod has a battery you are probably looking at two lots of shipping as I cant see health cabin covering the shipping.

Cheers
    Midlife

AVF Regular
    I order batteries ect and have always had them express, not from health cabin but from heavens gifts, locally, I just ordered 4 sony VTC4 from vapestreet and it was also sent express.

I supoose if they picked up as batteries before they get delivered, they could be sent back or not delivered, though i have never had this issue.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    HC are just a bit funny about how they send stuff, and what they send. They've had stuff rejected by the postal services before.

check here:
    Shipping Restrictions

FYI, unflavoured NIC is OK to ship - they have permits for that - just not for plain VG and PG

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    hi desper:
    thank you for your asking, i saw your ticket this morning, i think my colleague has replied you.
    we are so sorry about the confusion.
    for DHL, battery and liquid can't be sent in the same parcel. because the channel for batteries and liquid are not different. DHL's requirement. we have to do that as they required.
    you can checkout, when we process your order, my colleague will contact you to split your order into two shipments, it means you have to pay extra.
    another shipping way for you is EMS, in this way, battery and liquid can be sent out in the same parcel, usually it takes 7 days to get your country.
    thanks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbleroller View Post
    buy hardware locally.
    personally I wouldnt go for the MVP2 (even the 20 watt version because its too little too late).
    the eleaf istick 20 watts kicks its arse.
    I bought a 30w and I'm loving it, battery lasted me few hrs short of 6 full days.

@DSPER - let us know how you go mate, i too am looking to purchase nicotine, its either going to be mt baker or health cabin