Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Free gift, which product do you want?

AVF Regular

Free gift, which product do you want?

hi Guys
    for our 6th anniversary sale, we will offer some free gifts to you, which items do you want as free gift?
    RDA? RBA? Battery or Drip Tip or something special?
    anything we have, anything we don't have!
    just let me know please.
    waiting for your voice!!!!!!

if you like Subtank plus/nano/mini, even some mod,tell me!
    even throug we are unable to offer everyone, some is affordable!
    Last edited by Health Cabin Support; 09-04-15 at 07:57 PM.

AVF Regular
    RDA/RBA may not be a great gift. Many vapers don't really build. Drip tips are always good as long it's something a little unique and not just standard stainless steel. Perhaps premade coils as a choice?

Anything free though is always good though, so beggers can't be choosers.

AVF Regular
    i don't want to sound to greedy but a free vv/vw mod like an istick 50w or 30w would be amazing and if that isn't possible a Tobeco Kayfun V4 would be great for some that do not have one, but I cant speak for everyone just for myself.

AVF Regular
    drip tip or coil building jig ohm checker some thing small not greedy.
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    I would think it would need to be a largish order to get a free Kayfun 4 style atty thrown in. But hey, as an idea would it be possible to have a option for the person buying to choose from a small range of gifts within whatever price range you choose.

A great deal of people have different wants and needs, someone might want a basic battery, others might like a sample of e juice or a battery sucker etc...etc.
    Vaporific and RedDevil like this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JV321 View Post
    RDA/RBA may not be a great gift. Many vapers don't really build. Drip tips are always good as long it's something a little unique and not just standard stainless steel. Perhaps premade coils as a choice?

Anything free though is always good though, so beggers can't be choosers.
    i think premade coil is a good idea~,once we offered drip tip as gift! any way thank you so much, i will offer these information to my manager.
    if you will place an order, no matter when, contact me support@healthcabin.net i would like to offer some gifts to you!!!
    thank you for your advice, we appreciate it very much!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
    i don't want to sound to greedy but a free vv/vw mod like an istick 50w or 30w would be amazing and if that isn't possible a Tobeco Kayfun V4 would be great for some that do not have one, but I cant speak for everyone just for myself.
    hey, if you don't mind gettig a sample, i can offer a istick 30w to you, it is new! just as a personal gift :)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgtail View Post
    drip tip or coil building jig ohm checker some thing small not greedy.
    yes, i think drip tip is a good ideal!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Health Cabin Support View Post
    hey, if you don't mind gettig a sample, i can offer a istick 30w to you, it is new! just as a personal gift :)
    Wow that's a very nice offer to RedDevil - a free 30watt istick. Lucky boy you !!

Nice one Health Cabin

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    I would think it would need to be a largish order to get a free Kayfun 4 style atty thrown in. But hey, as an idea would it be possible to have a option for the person buying to choose from a small range of gifts within whatever price range you choose.

A great deal of people have different wants and needs, someone might want a basic battery, others might like a sample of e juice or a battery sucker etc...etc.
    yes, we ever took battery into account, but as the shipping limitation, battery may cause problem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast