Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chance is coming!! Get amazing gifts!!!!

AVF Regular

Chance is coming!! Get amazing gifts!!!!

ENDING

hi guys, thank you so much for your support, the activity ends.
    I am sooo sorry that as the number of participants doesn't reach 50, we are unable to offer the Cloupor mod.
    I say thank you to everyone here, especially who join us and offer their deals, we appreciate all very much!
    free gifts will be offered with new order as promised, time is no problem for us, valid forever.
    Here i wanna say thank you to @Crisscross, he/she is always generous enough to click "like", i appreciate it very very much.
    above all, thanks to you guys!
    Last edited by Health Cabin Support; 19-05-15 at 07:32 PM.

AVF Regular
    Sigelei 150W with Tobeco Mutation X V2 - $114.98
    I think this is the best combination as it is bulletproof and allows or a great range of vaping preferences.
    Health Cabin Support and Khem like this.

AVF Regular
    iSmoka Eleaf iStick 50W Mod Battery - $48.90 USD
    KangerTech SubTank Mini Atomizer- $41.50 USD

Simple and easy to use, the subtank can be customized using the RBA head or easy to replace disposable coils for convenience.
    Gbomb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Pioneer4you IPV 4 100W Box Mod - $83.50 http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1428&produc ts_id=9452

New ! Horizon Arctic Sub Ohm BTDC Tank Atomizer (Dual Coil) $26.99 http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1384_1485&p roducts_id=9502

Hi i think the ipv4 is a great new universal mod offering the latest technology like temp control yet also offers long battery life with dual batteries that can be charged in the device unlike other dual battery mods and can be used by new and old vapers easily, And the Horizon Artic sub ohm tank offers a good 3ml tank size and would suit the needs of many vapers as it can handle from 30 watts all the way to 100 watts so you can set the power to suit your vaping needs.

Please like if you agree cheers and good luck everyone

AVF Regular
    Cool comp

I would choose.....

The Youde Goblin RBA - $26.99
    Pioneer4you IPV Mini 2 70W Box Mod - $69.99

I love Youde stuff and I have only heard great things about the Goblin. Particularly the fact that its great for flavour and that is most important for me. The other good thing is that its a rebuildable atomiser as I prefer to make my own coils. I chose the IPV Mini 2 because I have wanted one for a while. I like the fact that its small, its got all the power I need and has lots of features. I also like the fact that the battery is changeable and I think it looks pretty great too.
    Crisscross, J_B_86 and ticks like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden1 View Post
    Pioneer4you IPV 4 100W Box Mod - $83.50 http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1428&produc ts_id=9452

New ! Horizon Arctic Sub Ohm BTDC Tank Atomizer (Dual Coil) $26.99 http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1384_1485&p roducts_id=9502

Hi i think the ipv4 is a great new universal mod offering the latest technology like temp control yet also offers long battery life with dual batteries that can be charged in the device unlike other dual battery mods and can be used by new and old vapers easily, And the Horizon Artic sub ohm tank offers a good 3ml tank size and would suit the needs of many vapers as it can handle from 30 watts all the way to 100 watts so you can set the power to suit your vaping needs.

Please like if you agree cheers and good luck everyone
    thank you for your details!!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Khem View Post
    iSmoka Eleaf iStick 50W Mod Battery - $48.90 USD
    KangerTech SubTank Mini Atomizer- $41.50 USD

Simple and easy to use, the subtank can be customized using the RBA head or easy to replace disposable coils for convenience.
    yes, easy use is very improtant!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Cool comp

I would choose.....

The Youde Goblin RBA - $26.99
    Pioneer4you IPV Mini 2 70W Box Mod - $69.99

I love Youde stuff and I have only heard great things about the Goblin. Particularly the fact that its great for flavour and that is most important for me. The other good thing is that its a rebuildable atomiser as I prefer to make my own coils. I chose the IPV Mini 2 because I have wanted one for a while. I like the fact that its small, its got all the power I need and has lots of features. I also like the fact that the battery is changeable and I think it looks pretty great too.

IPV mini 2 70w is a very good mod.

AVF Regular
    oh, guys come on!

AVF Regular
    KangerTech SubTank Mini Atomizer - $41.50

Pioneer4you IPV Mini 2 70W Box Mod (Souvenir 2015 Limited Edition) - $69.99

Love the subtank mini for ease of use
    Cant beat a (Souvenir 2015 Limited Edition)

Thanks for the comp

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast