Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Looking to get that li'l ingredient with the kick to mix with my flavoured juice

Looking to get that li'l ingredient with the kick to mix with my flavoured juice

How can I (living in Australia, been introduced to an 18mg mix of nic and Frenchmans pipe) go back to stinky ciggies :/ please can I get some help to find what I'm looking for

AVF Regular
    french pipe is a flavour - you can buy some in australia legally

nicotine you have to order from overseas - usa or new zealand

do you remember the brand of what you tried or was it someone's diy?

It was someone's diy. So you're saying u can get brands of nic ? Unflavoured ?

I've just found somewhere in the UK that sells 250ml bottles at 48% unflavoured but it had no name :/

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxiously waiting View Post
    I've just found somewhere in the UK that sells 250ml bottles at 48% unflavoured but it had no name :/
    You can unflavoured nicotine from a lot of places. 1ltr 100mg from MFS (myfreedomsmokes) seems to be people's deal of preference. I only use 48-50 so I am happy to get mine from the vape shop in NZ. China is on holidays for a few days next week so that will delay shipping.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Double post

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Another option: Healthcabin sell 36mg nic in mutiple base PG and VG variants. if you get 36mg in 100% PG, then mix with local sourced VG and flavour concentrates, 50:50. Gives you 18% (easy!)
    disley likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    Another option: Healthcabin sell 36mg nic in mutiple base PG and VG variants. if you get 36mg in 100% PG, then mix with local sourced VG and flavour concentrates, 50:50. Gives you 18% (easy!)
    My first n only order for nic so far has been from Healthcabin. I ordered a few 10ml pre-mix bottles @ 18mg. Now I know a li'l more I will be buying it (48% in 250ml bottle) to mix with flavours n stuff from local supplier.
    Altered1 likes this.

Just wanted to say thanks, I see you guys have a few posts on the subject between you so you're not new to this and to take the time to educate a clueless noob is great so thanks again
    akef38 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    or 1.8% even ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anxiously waiting View Post
    My first n only order for nic so far has been from Healthcabin. I ordered a few 10ml pre-mix bottles @ 18mg. Now I know a li'l more I will be buying it (48% in 250ml bottle) to mix with flavours n stuff from local supplier.
    Ensure you get 48mg/ml or 4.8%, not 48% as that would be dangerous to handle without PPE.
    Fatman likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast