Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: I HATE being ignored!

AVF Regular

I HATE being ignored!

All of us here at one time or another have experienced a vendor who ignores your email/message when things go wrong.... While there are only a few... mostly because the vendor has something to hide and does not want to respond because they are shifty.

Over time I've seen a few vendors who often get comments posted in these forums because the vendor refused to respond to an enquiry/complaint from a customer and with no other avenue to go to they've come here to air their aggreviances. I myself have done that before.. it seems the only way to get a seller to respond.

Imagine my surprise to have opened a ticket with Health Cabin (response time given is 24 hours) and to find myself 4 days later and gotten no reply at all.

I HATE being ignored!

My order hasn't moved since the day HC posted it... 6 days and no movement at all. (DHL).

I rang DHL this morning and it seems that my parcel is yet to be handed to postal, it's not even in the throws off being sent.

I really don't understand why HC won't acknowledge me.

There... I've had my rant and I feel better now....

AVF Regular
    I hear your rant and you're not wrong to be grieved by it. Very frustrating indeed....
    What good is a forum if you cant air your displeasure and share both good and bad experiences.
    Yasmin and avtek like this.

AVF Regular
    Most women don't like to be ignored i have found.
    Must be a hormone thing.

AVF Regular
    My staffy WILL NOT be ignored.

I wake up in the morning he is waiting for me.
    He follows me to the kitchen.
    He follows be to the bathroom, then waits patiently by the door for me to finish.
    Then follows me to my dressing chair. (Whilst putting work boots on is a good time to get a pat)
    Follows me to the front door as I'm leaving for work.
    When I get home from work he is sat at the door waiting for me.
    Walks in front of me to the bedroom (see boots&pats proceedure)
    Walks in front of me to the fridge.
    Walks in front of me to my armchair. (where when I go to place my hand on the arm of the chair his head is there)
    Walks in front of me everywhere I go, or sits besides me if I stop, for the rest of the day with the only exception of eating dinner. (at which stage he will take up the prime real estate under the middle of the table)
    When I go to bed I can hear the doggy door go as he's going out for his nightly ritual, but when I wake up he will be there...

Now, just to train Health Cabin this way.
    Flea, D1git, Yasmin and 4 others like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Great reply northerner! Lol

AVF Regular
    Dear Yasmin,

Apologize for the late reply. May we know your order number please? We will track the problem for you right now.

AVF Regular
    Hey HC... yeah.. someone finally answered the ticket after posting here.. sorry.. I was feeling a little irky that no-one had replied for so long... anyhoo.. I received your response with you stating that delays up to 5 working days due to processing / extra security / Xmas time etc.....

Today.. finally.. after being 'pre' for 6 working days and 9 days later... its finally shown some signs of life... and appears to be bumbling along slowly..

Order number is: 259788

Hopefully it shall arrive before the end of the week.

AVF Regular
    Dear Yasmin,

We noticed that the package has been signed, so you get it, right? For the delay, we are happy to send you some gifts as compensation.

AVF Regular
    Yes... arrived Tuesday.. Thank you very much... I don't quite know what happened or who/either you (HC) or DHL or a combination of both.. package was located and sent on it's merry way.

Thanks HC!

AVF Regular
    Good to see it all came together in the end.

Gladstone qld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast