Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Sammy J
  • 1 Post By Health Cabin Support
  • 1 Post By Sammy J
  • 2 Post By Sammy J

Thread: What happened to free shipping?

AVF Regular

What happened to free shipping?

Just wondering what happened to free shipping on orders over $250 usd? Have used it many times in the last 2 years but it seems it's no longer available.

AVF Regular
    wow! Out of interest, what did you order?

AVF Regular
    Dear Sammy,

We have launched a new wholesale program with a more competitive price, but freeshipping is not available now. Please learn more here:
    Wholesale Program : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Orders over 250USD can use hc15 to save 15% OFF, that is more than the postage you paid. So in total, it is all the same like before, and sometimes you save some money.

By the way, we are now in Christmas sales, 20% OFF site wide by using this coupon: santa

Some products are over 50% OFF, please see here: Merry Christmas

or here: Specials : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Hope you love it.

AVF Regular
    Dear Steve,

Why not save some bucks now? Check our Christmas Specials

IPV D2 is around 37 USD after applying the Christmas code: santa

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Health Cabin Support View Post
    Dear Sammy,

We have launched a new wholesale program with a more competitive price, but freeshipping is not available now. Please learn more here:
    Wholesale Program : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Orders over 250USD can use hc15 to save 15% OFF, that is more than the postage you paid. So in total, it is all the same like before, and sometimes you save some money.

By the way, we are now in Christmas sales, 20% OFF site wide by using this coupon: santa

Some products are over 50% OFF, please see here: Merry Christmas

or here: Specials : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Hope you love it.
    I have a wholesale account and was already receiving big discounts. I can't use any of the discount coupon codes because of this.

I did notice that the price of items did drop a bit but I'm not sure the price drop will cover the shipping charge.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ok so I tested out the new rates against an old order. I added the same items to my cart to check.

Old order : $462.8 with free shipping.
    New order : $460.38 ($396.28 + $64.10 shipping).

So it works out, on that order at least that I'm not paying more than before which is good to know.

However I still liked the old system better because I knew exactly what a single item cost me. Now I'd have to split the shipping cost across all items to get an estimate of what an item actually cost me.

AVF Regular
    Thank you. Many customers also have the same feeling, we totally understand that. But for a long term development, we have to make that change.