Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A little dissapointed with postage times.

AVF Regular

A little dissapointed with postage times.

Pretty much everything I have ordered e-cig wise has come from HealthCabin. I always pay $15 for the 'faster' postage option. However it usually takes two weeks or more to arrive. I have ordered some juice last night and opted for the $5 postage to test the theory if there is actually any difference regarding the extra $10 for postage.

Also, I sent and email a couple of days ago to their customer support informing them that their Clear Giant Cartomizer V2 http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...s_id=77983.5ml (which I ordered 3 of) are just awful. 1 in 5 tokes I have calculated will not taste like burnt tissue regardless of priming, time, inversion, battery power or liquid used. However they have not gotten back to me at all.

This is unfortunate but I think I will start shopping else where.
    healthcabin likes this.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

for that same reason, i try to place my orders thru local suppliers, unless a certain item or alternative isnt locally available. I also try and not to expect too much from them as far as shipping time is concerned especially, otherwise i just end up getting pissed. afterall, once youve sorted a setup that works.. most of future purchases would fall down into the "disposables and consumables" category....cartos, attys, eliquids.. and acccesories which really is offered by almost every australian based seller. (except nic of course)

CCC
    That link says sold out. Sorry you didn't have a good experience with them. I get a lot of my stuff from them and it always comes under 2 weeks. I think they are a really big supplier so emails etc may get lost in the kitchen with too many cooks.
    cruzmiguel likes this.

AVF Regular
    +1 cruz - Postage times from overseas can vary from 5 days to a month even with the extra $'s for speedier shipping, I just assume everything will take somewhere around that time and dont worry.

Healthcabin are a good supplier, but like all suppliers whether local, asia and usa will sell alot of the same stuff and sometimes that stuff is crap. You always need to do your research with ecig gear, look here and on ecf for feedback and the internet for reviews from reviewers you trust. Some gear is just never any good no matter where you buy it from, and some stuff like clearo's some hate and others love and are prepared to fiddle with to get it working, thats vaping.
    cruzmiguel likes this.

+1 Mickg33 & CCC

Sorry to hear you've had a bit of bad luck with Health Cabin wtg001, but I wouldn't toss them out. I've been amazed at how fast their delivery is - always under a week - compared with US orders - and I've found their customer relations excellent.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    That link says sold out. Sorry you didn't have a good experience with them. I get a lot of my stuff from them and it always comes under 2 weeks. I think they are a really big supplier so emails etc may get lost in the kitchen with too many cooks.
    It was a bit odd. When they worked, they were great. Great flavour, great throat hit, but when they didn't it was like smoking rolled up news paper which sadly was 4/5 of the time.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by wtg001 View Post
    Pretty much everything I have ordered e-cig wise has come from HealthCabin. I always pay $15 for the 'faster' postage option. However it usually takes two weeks or more to arrive. I have ordered some juice last night and opted for the $5 postage to test the theory if there is actually any difference regarding the extra $10 for postage.

Also, I sent and email a couple of days ago to their customer support informing them that their Clear Giant Cartomizer V2 http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...s_id=77983.5ml (which I ordered 3 of) are just awful. 1 in 5 tokes I have calculated will not taste like burnt tissue regardless of priming, time, inversion, battery power or liquid used. However they have not gotten back to me at all.

This is unfortunate but I think I will start shopping else where.
    Thank you for your posting here.
    I am very sorry for slow EMS shipping time of your order. I have to admit that EMS is a bit unstable. sometimes it is fast. sometimes it is slow.
    I do have a good news for you. China airmail postage will drop soon. We do suggest you to choose China airmail if you are not happy with EMS shipping time.

Furthermore, we can send orders excluding batteries, liquid through UPS there. It is fast, but a bit expensive.

as for the defective 3.5ml clear giantomizers I am sorry for the that. We can send you a new free one. could you submit a ticket on our site? I am sorry for the delayed reply because our email boxes are full of emails every day. so we may start to offer customs service by using ticket system. It is easy to use. Please try it here Help Desk.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    Thank you for your posting here.
    I am very sorry for slow EMS shipping time of your order. I have to admit that EMS is a bit unstable. sometimes it is fast. sometimes it is slow.
    I do have a good news for you. China airmail postage will drop soon. We do suggest you to choose China airmail if you are not happy with EMS shipping time.

Furthermore, we can send orders excluding batteries, liquid through UPS there. It is fast, but a bit expensive.

as for the defective 3.5ml clear giantomizers I am sorry for the that. We can send you a new free one. could you submit a ticket on our site? I am sorry for the delayed reply because our email boxes are full of emails every day. so we may start to offer customs service by using ticket system. It is easy to use. Please try it here Help Desk.
    Thanks for getting back to me.

I have submitted a ticket R41-BM1-12UE (Ticket number: 2532).

Cheers.
    healthcabin likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by wtg001 View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me.

I have submitted a ticket R41-BM1-12UE (Ticket number: 2532).

Cheers.

Thanks. we got it and just replied.
    www.healthcabin.net

Dude they destroyed my two egos with dodgy CE3's. They have not replied or sent me replacements as promised. China should be used for only nicotine and hardware such as ecig parts. The rest source from australia, especially juices of which the quality is much better, well from juice whore it is!
    Last edited by besure; 21-02-12 at 04:17 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast