Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By Health Cabin Support

Thread: [Flash Sale from May 1 to May 3] Kanger Toptank Mini Atomizer & Topbox Mini Kit

AVF Regular

[Flash Sale from May 1 to May 3] Kanger Toptank Mini Atomizer & Topbox Mini Kit

Dear customer,

Join our Flash Sale from May 1 to 31(-0600GMT), each hot item is limited supply at a very competitive price, which you cannot find from other supplier. Just in HealthCabin.

What's more, you can enjoy another 20% off by applying coupon code: seven.
    The final price for Toptank Mini will be $18.32, and $39.9 for Topbox Mini Kit.

In order to let more customers enjoy this Flash Sale, each order can only purchase 1 unit, thanks for your kind understanding.

Please check here for all of our Flash Sale plan, more hot items at competitive prices are waiting for you.

Regards,
    HealthCabin Marketing

AVF Regular
    So i looked at the sale. Decided to buy some items. Could not find my account ( if I had one) made a new account. Now all items say sold out. Are they really, or is this how you list them because the sale has maybe not started due to time difference or something. Before I made the new account they all came up as " pre-order" items when I tried to add them to my cart.
    I hope it was not a stunt to get me to make an account.
    Last edited by LimeB; 01-05-16 at 12:19 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeB View Post
    So i looked at the sale. Decided to by some items. Could not find my account ( if I had one) made a new account. Now all items say sold out. Are they really, or is this how you list them because the sale has maybe not started due to time difference or something. Before I made the new account they all came up as " pre-sale" items when I tried to add them to my cart.

I doubt that. I think it must be a timezone thing. I always get confused over sales time but their notice says

GMT -6 I don't know when that starts in Australia where SA is GMT +10.30
    LimeB likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    So i looked at the sale. Decided to buy some items. Could not find my account ( if I had one) made a new account. Now all items say sold out. Are they really, or is this how you list them because the sale has maybe not started due to time difference or something. Before I made the new account they all came up as " pre-order" items when I tried to add them to my cart.
    From May 1 to May 3, we will open Toptank Mini & Topbox mini kit. Here is a full list of our plan: Ecig Safety / to Buy Electronic Cigarette / how to Quit Smoking

If your time zone is in Canberra, you can buy them 4 hours later, that is 18:00 in Australia.

Please note: Each product is very limited supply at this price.

If you do not have an account, recommend you creat one so that you can buy it faster. It is not a stunt for sure. Thank you.

AVF Regular
    Products were open to purchase now: Flash Sale

AVF Regular
    Thank you. I noticed you had the Aerotank mega's on super clearance so I ordered some. Good sized clearos.

Thank you for the sale
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    A per other thread, are there any better/ cheaper shipping options. When i put the toptank mini kit in my cart the shipping was quite dear.

AVF Regular
    A per other thread, are there any better/ cheaper shipping options. When i put the toptank mini kit in my cart the shipping was quite dear.
    In Check out page, Step One, there is a notification: Please click here to review alterative shipping method. Click the arrow to choose the cheap shipping method.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Thank you. I noticed you had the Aerotank mega's on super clearance so I ordered some. Good sized clearos.

Thank you for the sale
    You can find more Clearance Products here: Clearance Sale