Thanks for China Support :)

Hi Amy (and people at HC),

Just wanted to follow up with a thank you note to acknowledge the helpfulness when I was trying to buy my uncle some ecig equipment. He lives in China, I was in China but Paypal doesn't like people from other countries buying things for people in a country they don't live in.. or something like that..

Anyway, we were able to quickly find a solution that worked and the ecigs and spare cartomisers were delivered to him. The courier did get a little lost because of the type of place he had to deliver to (University apartment) but my wife was able to direct him to the location.

I did have a quick puff, to test it out, on the X4 and I was surprised by the great performance of these cheap, cigarette-look-a-like devices. Just hope my uncle ends up using them.. it's hard to sell the idea to Chinese people living in China.. but with the support of his wife and other family, I am hoping he will be able to use them at least to supplement his cigarette use.

Thanks again,
    Luke
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    Awwwww, a wedding pic.

Well done, Light.