Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Health Cabin Support
  • 1 Post By Health Cabin Support

Thread: [Giveaway] 20 Sets Murdex LAVA-D RDA Giveaway

AVF Regular

[Giveaway] 20 Sets Murdex LAVA-D RDA Giveaway

Dear Customer,

Introduce a new RDA from MURDEX: LAVA-D RDA. Want to be the first one to use it? Please come and join our giveaway contest, 20 sets are waiting for you to collect.

Step 1: Please complete following questions

1. Which MURDEX product are you interested in?

2. What is HealthCabin's 20% off discount coupon for our holiday promotion?

Step 2: Email us your answers to marketing@healthcabin.net with your HealthCabin Account to enroll this giveaway contest. If you are a new customer, please click here to register an account at first.

The contest will end on Oct 15, 2016. 20 winners will be randomly selected on Oct 17, 2016. All participants who are not able to win the gift will receive $3coupon.

Enjoy vaping with HealthCabin!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: marketing@healthcabin.net

Regards,
    HealthCabin Marketing

AVF Regular
    Another Giveaway? You are here on this forum and give no feedback or answer to my questions on registration to previous Giveaway - not good business in my view. You are just interested in posting your products and promotions. I will not be particpating in any giveaway or purchasing off you now nor anything in the future. There are other good helpful and reliable Vendors here on Forum. Thank you.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    Another Giveaway? You are here on this forum and give no feedback or answer to my questions on registration to previous Giveaway - not good business in my view. You are just interested in posting your products and promotions. I will not be particpating in any giveaway or purchasing off you now nor anything in the future. There are other good helpful and reliable Vendors here on Forum. Thank you.
    Sorry for keep you waiting so long.

Thanks for your suggestions.

We will improve ourselves and we hope we didn't bring too much trouble to you.
    Last edited by Health Cabin Support; 30-09-16 at 06:52 PM.
    shaneo likes this.