Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BushDozer

Thread: I messed up an order...

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    397

    I messed up an order...

    I ordered 10 x 50ml HC menthol e-liquid bottles (Order No 284368) and this was the first order I had placed since the site has been redesigned. I didn't realise that I had selected 0mg. I sent an email to support requesting a change to 11mg immediately after PayPal payment (when I realised). Could this be rectified?

    Thanks.
    Not responsible.... Ever.





  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    124
    Never used their page, but they have a submit ticket for help and support on their website apparently, tried that?
    fabricator4 likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by BushDozer View Post
    Never used their page, but they have a submit ticket for help and support on their website apparently, tried that?
    Champion. I did not notice their "Help" option at the side of the main page.
    Not responsible.... Ever.





  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,677
    Quote Originally Posted by wtg001 View Post
    I ordered 10 x 50ml HC menthol e-liquid bottles (Order No 284368) and this was the first order I had placed since the site has been redesigned. I didn't realise that I had selected 0mg. I sent an email to support requesting a change to 11mg immediately after PayPal payment (when I realised). Could this be rectified?

    Thanks.
    Dear,

    Please submit the ticket by clicking here:Ecig Safety / to Buy Electronic Cigarette / how to Quit Smoking

    our support team will help you

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Health Cabin Support View Post
    Dear,

    Please submit the ticket by clicking here:Ecig Safety / to Buy Electronic Cigarette / how to Quit Smoking

    our support team will help you
    Did that at 9:20am Au time this morning.

    Ticket number: A1V-RD7-QA2V
    Not responsible.... Ever.





 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:10 AM.