Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Blue Steel
  • 1 Post By healthcabin

Thread: My recently Aquired EGO T 1000ma usb passthrough battery has fallen apart

My recently Aquired EGO T 1000ma usb passthrough battery has fallen apart

Hi,

I was using my [Joyetech] Joye eGo T(Tank) Passthrough 650/1000mAh (USB battery Color - White Size - 1000 mAh) which I purchaced from you on https://www.healthcabin.net/index.ph...order_id=67437

and it literally fell apart on me (The top part holding the switch came off as I was smoking).

I was wondering if I could get it replaced under warranty. the other unit i got from you is still going strong. and i'm enjoying your products that I purchased immensely apart from this mishap.
    healthcabin likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    Hi,

I was using my [Joyetech] Joye eGo T(Tank) Passthrough 650/1000mAh (USB battery Color - White Size - 1000 mAh) which I purchaced from you on https://www.healthcabin.net/index.ph...order_id=67437

and it literally fell apart on me (The top part holding the switch came off as I was smoking).

I was wondering if I could get it replaced under warranty. the other unit i got from you is still going strong. and i'm enjoying your products that I purchased immensely apart from this mishap.
    Thank you for your asking.

I am sorry for the defective passthrough. We can send you a new free replacement if it is under warranty. Could you click help desk and submit a ticket with a picture of the broken passthrough? Thanks.
    Blue Steel likes this.
    www.healthcabin.net

Ticket submitted. Sorry I made a mistake in my email address when i submitted it, correct email address posted as reply to ticket, and thanks for the quick responce
    Last edited by Blue Steel; 06-03-12 at 01:04 AM.