Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By light487

Thread: X4 E-Cigarette for Beginners (Discontinued)

X4 E-Cigarette for Beginners (Discontinued)

Why is this product discontinued?? Not enough interest?

It's a shame, I got to try one of these recently and I thought they were great. $40 including shipping netted me 2 batteries and about 20 cartomisers all prefilled with flavoured nicotine juice. They may not be Joyetech branded or compatible with other cartomisers etc but they weren't bad at all.
    X4 E-Cigarette for Beginners(Discontinued) [X4] - $10.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--
    healthcabin likes this.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Hey,

I found this out yesterday... After my X4 arrived and I gave it a try I found that it was surprisingly very good! So I went to order some more prefilled cartomizers since I only ordered 2 packs and found that they were discontinued. A shame really. I wonder if it is just HC since I also found the prefilled Joye 510s discontinued.

Anyway hello to you all!

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thank you 2 for your posts.

We are very sorry that we have to discontinue X4, because they are not compatible with 510 threading or 808 threading, which made them not popular.

Every year we will get rid of some unpopular products and add more new hot products.

Btw, If you want to use a X4 battery with 510 cartomizer, we do suggest you to use X4-510 adapters.
    www.healthcabin.net