Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By flyingfox12
  • 2 Post By AllyP

Thread: 15% off for Pre-order Wismec Reuleaux RXmini RESIN 2100mAh 80W BOX MOD, 65.99USD/PC

AVF Regular

15% off for Pre-order Wismec Reuleaux RXmini RESIN 2100mAh 80W BOX MOD, 65.99USD/PC

Wismec Reuleaux RXmini RESIN 2100mAh 80W BOX MOD, 65.99USD/pc.

we provide extra 15% off for all pre-orders.

The new RESIN style Reuleaux RXmini comes with a resin texture of light weight and comfortable hand feel. Differing from the unique psychedelic patterns, RXmini RESIN impresses us with its exquisite process and compact size. Powered by 2100mAh built-in battery, 80W max output and upgradeable firmware will bring you unexpected vaping enjoyment.

Last edited by Health Cabin Support; 21-03-17 at 07:43 PM.

AVF Regular
    Would not buy from Healthcabin if it was the last vapeshop on earth. The last pre order I gave them almost a year ago, waited two months and got a refund and no stock. I only now shop in Australia. If the vendor does not have it, I can do without. Be Australian, support Australian Vendors. Now thanks to Healthcabin I never pre order from anyone.
    Hp88 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Health Cabin saw me through my first year of Vaping with Nic Juice, at the time I knew no better but they never let me down and I also bought heaps of other bits & bobs from them that I use to this Day.
    They will always inhabit a soft spot in my heart as my first.
    Not sure if they are up to the game these days but I would never flog them as they surely saved me from smoking and they always delivered.
    muscovyduckling and iamtezr like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker