Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mystico
  • 2 Post By Hyper

Thread: Pre-order for Eleaf iJust NexGen Starter Kit 3000mAh 34.99USD/pc

AVF Regular

Pre-order for Eleaf iJust NexGen Starter Kit 3000mAh 34.99USD/pc

Pre-order for Eleaf iJust NexGen Starter Kit 3000mAh 34.99USD/pc

The new iJust NexGen by Eleaf not only comes with the well-made HW coils that are designed for ultimate flavor, but also features the retractable top system for ease of filling the tank. Being an all-in-one style setup, it skillfully packs a long sustainable built-in 3000mAh battery with a 2ml tank in a compact tube-like unit. Also with intuitive four color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light.

AVF Regular
    Hmmm being a ohm Kit user myself their Tank is wayyyyy too small - 2 ml geeez. Wonder why they decided to bring out a small Tank...going backwards here. Be filing it non-stop. They have gone same way as SMOK Tank Retractable Top and same type of Coils as the Joyetech Unnimax 25. Bit of a fail here by Eleaf, as their iJust S which I have can fit 5ml Juice in. It also is a Starter Kit with 3000 mAh Tank.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    Hmmm being a ohm Kit user myself their Tank is wayyyyy too small - 2 ml geeez. Wonder why they decided to bring out a small Tank...going backwards here. Be filing it non-stop. They have gone same way as SMOK Tank Retractable Top and same type of Coils as the Joyetech Unnimax 25. Bit of a fail here by Eleaf, as their iJust S which I have can fit 5ml Juice in. It also is a Starter Kit with 3000 mAh Tank.
    agree !
    very backward for a starter kit.
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    When will these Chinese companies realise than everyone outside Europe doesn't give a shit about their 2ml limit??

Make two versions of the tank, 2ml for Europe and 4-5ml for everyone else.
    MrGruffy and ybnice like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    When will these Chinese companies realise than everyone outside Europe doesn't give a shit about their 2ml limit??

Make two versions of the tank, 2ml for Europe and 4-5ml for everyone else.
    I see some Tanks are doing this already but not many which sucks. I NEVER buy any sub ohm Tank that takes less than 4ml. Filling small Juice Tanks all day long is not my idea of fun, it SUCKS.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.