Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Danny76
  • 1 Post By chris_vaper

Thread: When SpiderMan Meets Transformers...

AVF Regular

When SpiderMan Meets Transformers...

When SpiderMan Meets Transformers, what will happen?

Spider Kit is completely a new type of E-cigarette. Matched with FIVE 6 Minitanks, its largest capacity is 4 ML. Built in with a 4200 mAh battery, its output power can reach 200W. The innovative roller switch design will bring all the users a totally fresh vaping experience.

Vaporesso Transformer with NRG Kit 220W brings the interaction into vaping with its all-metal case fully replaceable, creating different looks that you like. The Optional Lighting version(Transformer LE) will make your vaping shining and fun! It features 0.96 inch OLED screen, power by dual 18650 and max 220w output wattage.

However, Vaporesso Transformer just received preorder yesterday, to be honest i am longing to see what Vaporesso will bring us after the success of revenger family, let's sit and see.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Health Cabin Support View Post
    When SpiderMan Meets Transformers, what will happen?

Spider Kit is completely a new type of E-cigarette. Matched with FIVE 6 Minitanks, its largest capacity is 4 ML. Built in with a 4200 mAh battery, its output power can reach 200W. The innovative roller switch design will bring all the users a totally fresh vaping experience.

Vaporesso Transformer with NRG Kit 220W brings the interaction into vaping with its all-metal case fully replaceable, creating different looks that you like. The Optional Lighting version(Transformer LE) will make your vaping shining and fun! It features 0.96 inch OLED screen, power by dual 18650 and max 220w output wattage.

However, Vaporesso Transformer just received preorder yesterday, to be honest i am longing to see what Vaporesso will bring us after the success of revenger family, let's sit and see.
    Hmm i thinks that as discussed in this thread before that well, this is aimed at kids.
    This is the kind of shit that will get vaping banned from many countries as the,what about the kids brigade pick this rubbish up.

I wish the industry as a whole and vendors like urself would recognize this and stop producing and advertising this complete rubbish.

You will get vaping in the shit books of every parent and responsible person in the world
    Hence pissing off governments and destroyingany kind of pro vaping legislation that is in the pipelines.

Get your shit together and relize that it's not kids that are your major buyers but us responsible adults that will not stand for this rubbish advertising towards kids.

It kind of reminds me of something thats happened in the past.

MAJOR TOBACCO ADVERTISING.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    chris_vaper likes this.

AVF Regular
    I agree with Danny any Vaping product that is aimed at kids is bad news for the vaping community.

Please do not promote these type of products it is exactly what will give the Anti Vapers the ammunition they need to justify why it should be banned.
    Danny76 likes this.