Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ozydevil

Thread: The sale has begun! Stock Up and Save Money Now!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Wink The sale has begun! Stock Up and Save Money Now!

Dear customers,

Health Cabin's 3rd Anniversary sale has begun! Are you ready to stock up and save money?

Time: May 5-May 15
    Site: www.healthcabin.net
    Storewide 10%-50% off directly
    If your order is between 80 USD and 149 USD, please use the coupon: hc08 and get 8% off again.
    If your order is between 150 USD and 249 USD, please use the coupon: hc10 and get 10% off again.
    If your order is over 249.99 USD, please use the coupon: hc10 and get 10% off again plus free shipping worldwide.

Please note:
    1. First come first serve. Some products can not be restocked timely when they are sold out.
    2. Resellers accounts or dropshippers accounts can NOT enjoy the sale. We can downgrade reseller accounts or dropshippers accounts to normal accounts temporarily by request of resellers or dropshippers.
    3. A surge in orders may lead to delayed shipping. Any change about orders will lead to delayed shipping.
    4. Orders unpaid when the sale ends will be canceled without notice.
    5. Coupons: discount15 and discount20 are invalid for a while during our 3rd Anniversary Sale.
    6. Coupon: discount25 is discontinued forever. If you want to get more discounts for bulk orders, please apply for resellers accounts and enjoy resellers discounts.
    7. If you have any questions, please click Need Help and submit a ticket. We will reply to you asap.

It is a great opportunity to save money.

Don's miss it!

Health Cabin

www.healthcabin.net

Your probably doing it wrong. I love HC, I have ordered from them many times with absolutely no issues
    The user formally known as NewbsRUs

Jay
    AVF Regular
    keh? ........ Use em all the time. No issue with anything. Concentrates are fine. What percentage of concentrate were you using?

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

Quote Originally Posted by angel View Post
    iam sorry to say but this stores concentrates gave me a big head ake no joke . all they can say is to throw the $32 off juice concentrate out and they will send appel flavoer.i said i did not want anymore off there dangeruse concentrat but iam will to make an order of other items if they could give me a disscount or half the money back that i wasted on concentrat that are useless.SO ALL THAT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY BECAREFULL AND TELL THEM TO HAVE BETTER MAKE SURE THERE CONCENTRATES ARE NOT GOING TO HURT ANYONE.
    You must be doing something wrong. Just because you get head ached or head pain in your other post about health cabin dost not make it dangerous . When i use there concentrate i mix at upto 20% what are you mixing at ?
    What favours did you buy because if it is what i want ill buy it from you buy
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

I have a feeling as angel is posting a second complaint in a sale thread from over 7 months ago and states in this post that he/she wants his/her money back. He/She just can't be bothered experimenting to find the right ratio or flavours that he/she likes from what I see from his/her last 2 posts and is trying to bad publicity HC into giving a refund.

I also get the feeling angel is not mixing it and vaping it straight.
    virtualphoenix likes this.