Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 5V iTaste VV Battery/Passthrough $36

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Smile 5V iTaste VV Battery/Passthrough $36

5V iTaste VV (Variable Voltage) Battery/Passthrough(with 510 Adapter) - $36.00

It is the most ground-breaking electronic cigarette battery ( passthrough).It has 10 amazing feathers as follows, which you may be interested in.

1. The Battery can work at 3.3v to 5.0v stably.You can adjust the voltage by 0.1 volt increment easily. So you can use the battery on most atomizers or cartomizers without changing batteries.

2. The battery has no threading. But it is compatible with most cartomizers with different threadings such as 510,808D,901,RN4081 tec, because it uses unique magnet technology to combine battery and its special adapter together.You can change adapters easily anytime.

3.The battery can automatically recommend a suitable voltage setting for the attached cartomizer/atomizer.So no worries about which voltage you need to choose from now.

4. The battery's button has 3-click On/Off switch. Press the button 3 click within 1-2 seconds. You can turn the battery on or off.

5.The battery has 10 Second safety cutout time. when you use it over 10 seconds nonstop, the battery button will flash 8 seconds and stop to work, which prevents the battery from overheating.

6.The battery button led can display remaining battery capacity. Green led means over 25% capacity. Yellow led means 10-25% capacity. Red led means less than 10% capacity, which tells you that the battery need charge.

7.The battery has short circuit Protection, which can prevent the battery from overheating.

8.The battery has Over-Discharge Protection, wihch will automatically turn off the battery when the battery is discharged.

9.The battery has Low Voltage Warning. When the voltage is lower than 3.3V, the red LED will flash 8 times. Then the battery stop producing vapor, which tells that you need to recharge the battery. If you keep using the battery without recharging, the red LED will flash 8 times twice, then the battery will turn off automatically.

10.The battery can work as Passthrough with a USB cable.
    www.healthcabin.net

Has anyone tried one of these?
    I purchased one the other week and is in the mail, curious how they perform?
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gregds View Post
    Has anyone tried one of these?
    I purchased one the other week and is in the mail, curious how they perform?
    Please give us feedback when u get yours gregds
    I dont know if I would like holding a square PV
    But it wouldnt roll off the bench like the round batteries do

Hi Margyb, yeah will do. It's not like I'm short of mod's but was looking for something to have plugged in when on the workstation and this looked pretty different to what's on offer. Even with my provari, most of my voltage settings are 5v and below so thinking it should meet it's purpose.
    Should arrive in about a week, so will let you know how it goes.
    margyb likes this.

I think Tigerman got one of these for his birthday

I've gotta to say that I'm liking this little unit.

Like's so far
    Different feel to the normal round pv and have come to like the square look and feel, definitely no risk of it rolling off the desk.
    I find the magnet connector really cool. It's quite powerful and definitely has enough grip to hold it in place.
    I find it quite a light unit for its size. Kinda used to handling the Provari which is obviously much heavier, but this little device has a nice light feel to it.
    I purchased this as I was chasing a pass-through when on the workstation and I've found my self using it also as a handy travel companion which is light enough to carry in top pocket. It is a bit long once you throw a carto on it, but you can just pull the carto with magnet attached out and it travels quite small and is then only about 110mm.
    The magnet connector is a really neat design and I grabbed a spare one when I did the order just in case I lost the original. This makes it really easy and quick to change out or pull off your carto.
    I find the 3 click on / off function good and much quicker or more appropriate than the normal 5 click system on many others pv's.
    The colour system for letting you know the battery strength is handy and gives you an easy visual of where your battery is at (green >25% / orange 10-25% / red <10%).
    You can push the two little buttons for varying the voltage up or down, if you push these together it will tell you the ideal voltage range to vape the carto/atty at. I realise most of us through experience know the best voltage range to run your gear at, but it's a unique option if you're not sure and a nice double checker.
    If you're a tally counter, you'll like the vape count ability which keeps track of the amount of times you've hit the button. Easily re-sets when you turn it off and on again. For me that's a bit of a novelty but still like it and just another pretty cool option for the price range of this unit.

Dislikes
    Don't really have a lot as I was initially just chasing a pass-through and ended up with a petty handy, light unit which backs up my main gear and meets my original needs.
    The usb / power connector although really neat that it retracts back into the ball, I do find the length a little short and pending where your usb connection is at your computer you may find this a little too short as I have. I've just added an extension that I plug into to over come this.
    It takes some getting used to how the magnet has play where it sits in the pv top. Not that it doesn't hold or sit properly, just that it can wobble a bit side to side. This doesn't affect the performance or remotely indicate that it will fall out, but takes a bit of getting used to.

Anyway, I've only had this running for a couple of days now but think for $36 bucks its well worth it and although not a replacement by any means for a top end range vv pv, it does however pack more bang for buck than a standard pass through and IMO well worth it.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that gregds - interesting and nice review too
    gregds likes this.

interesting, this one slipped thru without anyone taking much notice, it looks ok.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    interesting, this one slipped thru without anyone taking much notice, it looks ok.
    Hi Stoney,
    Although not difficult to work out, it didn't come with a manual. But when doing a search to see what was around, I noticed it can be purchased as a kit (as opposed to a pass-through). HC at the moment appear to be only offering the pass-through version.

AVF Regular
    yeah for me i was trying to work out if it has an advantage over the twist - I guess it has a LED, but I think its only 800 mah? and a little longer?, and wasn't sure about the magnet connectors.

Must admit the twists are testing my eye sight,may need to break out the nail polish, which stoney thought off when he was doing his toes to mark the voltages a little clearer on the twists
    Last edited by Mickg33; 27-07-12 at 11:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast