Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Vmax V2 (Brass Body) $79

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Smile Vmax V2 (Brass Body) $79

Vmax Variable Voltage Battery MOD V2(Brass Body) $79

It is the updated Vmax Variable Voltage Battery MOD V2 from Smoktech. Its output voltage can be adjusted from 3.0-6.0V volts in 0.1 volt increments. So VMax can work on most cartomizers or atomizers with 510 threading from 1.25ohm to 3.0ohm. VMax PCB allows 5 Amperage output limit.

The biggest feature of Vmax V2 is that it can fit Vision eGo Clearomizers V2 or Vision eGo Clearomizer V3 or Joye eGo Tank Atomizers.

Vmax has built-in three digit display, which allows you to visually adjust your voltage.

Made of brass painted with black/silver

www.healthcabin.net

I am waiting until you get the ZMax.

RC

yeh, 3v is bollocks anyway, they need to be calling it 4.5 to 6v.
    great for nuking juice.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yep, Stoney, with your meter they are over 1 volt ahead.

The ZMax needs to get the figures sorted although I knew about the stuff with the VMax and made my coils accordingly, and I love it.

RC

AVF Regular
    regardless of the numbers how does it vape is it just to powerfull for lr stuff to used at all ? Im considering buyin one and I have quite a stockpile of LR carts that I'd like to be able to use on it ..I like a warm to hot vape btw ..does it get decent battery life on a pair of aw's how many ml's would you vape on average per recharge ? I am aware of the soon to be releases Zmax but that doesnt rule out the Vmax

I use Boge LRs on the vmax no problems.
    lastchance likes this.

AVF Regular
    More volts = more vape clouds?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    lastchance likes this.

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/gener...s-verdict.htmlIve started a thread here as Im tryin to decide as to buy or not will depend on the feedback

I am more than happy with my vmax, if i want a low volt vape i have 2 old ego batts in a draw that NEVER see any use. missus has her twist set to about 4.2 and i got the vmax (my fav PV) and a v tube i think i vape the v tube @ 4.5 volts we both like a good warm vape.
    healthcabin and lastchance like this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    Vmax Variable Voltage Battery MOD V2(Brass Body) $79

It is the updated Vmax Variable Voltage Battery MOD V2 from Smoktech. Its output voltage can be adjusted from 3.0-6.0V volts in 0.1 volt increments. So VMax can work on most cartomizers or atomizers with 510 threading from 1.25ohm to 3.0ohm. VMax PCB allows 5 Amperage output limit.

The biggest feature of Vmax V2 is that it can fit Vision eGo Clearomizers V2 or Vision eGo Clearomizer V3 or Joye eGo Tank Atomizers.

Vmax has built-in three digit display, which allows you to visually adjust your voltage.

Made of brass painted with black/silver
    a few members here belive there are build quality differences between models of vmax

you offer 3 different versions of the Vmax
    apart from the obvious "upgrades fix's ect " is there any differences in build quality ?
    if so what is the stongest build of the 3 ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast